Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/3/2011 5:41 pm
- Pat Robertson says he will no longer be making political endorsements because "the truth of the matter is politics is not going to change our world. It's really not going to make that much of a difference."
- Suddenly, Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney are BFFs.
- Bryan Fischer is very excited that Rush Limbaugh talked about his article on the radio, even though Limbaugh has no idea who Fischer is or where he saw the article.
- Lots of legislators seem to love Wallbuilders "ProFamily Legislators Conference."
- Finally, the Supreme Court has rejected Alan Keyes' birther lawsuit.
Share this post
6/18/13 @ 12:30
E.W. Jackson: Using My Past Statements Against Me Is 'Persecution' and an Unconstitutional Religious Test
6/17/13 @ 4:21
6/14/13 @ 5:34
Huckabee Claims Gay Unions Twist Marriage into 'Perversion' and an 'Unholy Pretzel,' Chides Jason Collins
6/12/13 @ 4:45
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm