Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/27/2011 5:34 pm
- Of course Sarah Palin is threatening to sue over "The Rogue."
- Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-FL) is planning an investigation into Planned Parenthood.
- Bryan Fischer continues his "gays commit hate crimes" crusade.
- Looks like Mat Staver intends to use his position on the Commission on Accountability and Policy for Religious Organizations to limit the reach of the government ... which is pretty much exactly the opposite of the purpose for which it was created.
- Maggie Gallagher talks about her new Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.
- Finally, September is "Bring Back the Holy Bible and Christian Prayer in Schools Month."
5/14/15 @ 11:59
Five Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm