Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/27/2011 5:34 pm
- Of course Sarah Palin is threatening to sue over "The Rogue."
- Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-FL) is planning an investigation into Planned Parenthood.
- Bryan Fischer continues his "gays commit hate crimes" crusade.
- Looks like Mat Staver intends to use his position on the Commission on Accountability and Policy for Religious Organizations to limit the reach of the government ... which is pretty much exactly the opposite of the purpose for which it was created.
- Maggie Gallagher talks about her new Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.
- Finally, September is "Bring Back the Holy Bible and Christian Prayer in Schools Month."
Share this post
6/26/15 @ 3:18
6/26/15 @ 11:36
Fischer: If You're Going To Take Down The Confederate Flag, You Should Also Remove 'The Rainbow Flag Of The Gay Reich'
6/23/15 @ 3:39
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm