Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/27/2011 4:34 pm
- Of course Sarah Palin is threatening to sue over "The Rogue."
- Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-FL) is planning an investigation into Planned Parenthood.
- Bryan Fischer continues his "gays commit hate crimes" crusade.
- Looks like Mat Staver intends to use his position on the Commission on Accountability and Policy for Religious Organizations to limit the reach of the government ... which is pretty much exactly the opposite of the purpose for which it was created.
- Maggie Gallagher talks about her new Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.
- Finally, September is "Bring Back the Holy Bible and Christian Prayer in Schools Month."
Share this post
3/5/14 @ 4:01
2/28/14 @ 4:30
Fischer: Opposition To Arizona's Legal Discrimination Law Is Jim Crow Discrimination Against Christians
2/26/14 @ 3:08
2/25/14 @ 4:54
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm