Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/27/2011 5:34 pm
- Of course Sarah Palin is threatening to sue over "The Rogue."
- Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-FL) is planning an investigation into Planned Parenthood.
- Bryan Fischer continues his "gays commit hate crimes" crusade.
- Looks like Mat Staver intends to use his position on the Commission on Accountability and Policy for Religious Organizations to limit the reach of the government ... which is pretty much exactly the opposite of the purpose for which it was created.
- Maggie Gallagher talks about her new Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.
- Finally, September is "Bring Back the Holy Bible and Christian Prayer in Schools Month."
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 3:15
8/26/14 @ 5:30
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm