Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/27/2011 5:34 pm
- Of course Sarah Palin is threatening to sue over "The Rogue."
- Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-FL) is planning an investigation into Planned Parenthood.
- Bryan Fischer continues his "gays commit hate crimes" crusade.
- Looks like Mat Staver intends to use his position on the Commission on Accountability and Policy for Religious Organizations to limit the reach of the government ... which is pretty much exactly the opposite of the purpose for which it was created.
- Maggie Gallagher talks about her new Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.
- Finally, September is "Bring Back the Holy Bible and Christian Prayer in Schools Month."
Share this post
9/3/15 @ 5:30
'There Will Be Blood': Bryan Fischer And Caller Agree The Kim Davis Controversy Is 'A Pivotal Point In American History'
9/3/15 @ 3:43
8/31/15 @ 3:36
8/26/15 @ 5:30
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Liberty Law School Dean: Government Doesn't Have Authority To Impose Unbiblical Laws
8/26/15 @ 12:40pm