Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/22/2011 5:26 pm
- Sam Brownback endorsed Rick Perry.
- You will be forgiven for not knowing that Thad McCotter was running for president ... or that he dropped out and endorsed Mitt Romney.
- John Eastman is now NOM's Chairman, replacing Maggie Gallagher.
- Bobby Jindal has been added to the list of speakers at the Values Voter Summit.
- The FRC's Bob Maginnis says it will "take a very courageous future leader to do anything about" reinstating DADT.
- Finally, Tony Perkins will be holding a press conference next week, taking questions from the press. I bet we can think of a few good ones to ask.
Share this post
10/5/15 @ 3:12
9/28/15 @ 12:05
9/26/15 @ 1:53
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am