Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/22/2011 5:26 pm
- Sam Brownback endorsed Rick Perry.
- You will be forgiven for not knowing that Thad McCotter was running for president ... or that he dropped out and endorsed Mitt Romney.
- John Eastman is now NOM's Chairman, replacing Maggie Gallagher.
- Bobby Jindal has been added to the list of speakers at the Values Voter Summit.
- The FRC's Bob Maginnis says it will "take a very courageous future leader to do anything about" reinstating DADT.
- Finally, Tony Perkins will be holding a press conference next week, taking questions from the press. I bet we can think of a few good ones to ask.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 12:35
4/21/14 @ 1:20
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 11:35
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am