Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/22/2011 5:26 pm
- Sam Brownback endorsed Rick Perry.
- You will be forgiven for not knowing that Thad McCotter was running for president ... or that he dropped out and endorsed Mitt Romney.
- John Eastman is now NOM's Chairman, replacing Maggie Gallagher.
- Bobby Jindal has been added to the list of speakers at the Values Voter Summit.
- The FRC's Bob Maginnis says it will "take a very courageous future leader to do anything about" reinstating DADT.
- Finally, Tony Perkins will be holding a press conference next week, taking questions from the press. I bet we can think of a few good ones to ask.
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 4:45
10/23/14 @ 12:25
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 3:10
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am