Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/22/2011 4:26 pm
- Sam Brownback endorsed Rick Perry.
- You will be forgiven for not knowing that Thad McCotter was running for president ... or that he dropped out and endorsed Mitt Romney.
- John Eastman is now NOM's Chairman, replacing Maggie Gallagher.
- Bobby Jindal has been added to the list of speakers at the Values Voter Summit.
- The FRC's Bob Maginnis says it will "take a very courageous future leader to do anything about" reinstating DADT.
- Finally, Tony Perkins will be holding a press conference next week, taking questions from the press. I bet we can think of a few good ones to ask.
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 1:22
11/17/14 @ 4:25
Tony Perkins: Normalization of 'Inappropriate' Homosexuality In US Causing Worldwide Anti-Christian Persecution
11/14/14 @ 4:45
11/14/14 @ 4:00
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am