Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/22/2011 5:26 pm
- Sam Brownback endorsed Rick Perry.
- You will be forgiven for not knowing that Thad McCotter was running for president ... or that he dropped out and endorsed Mitt Romney.
- John Eastman is now NOM's Chairman, replacing Maggie Gallagher.
- Bobby Jindal has been added to the list of speakers at the Values Voter Summit.
- The FRC's Bob Maginnis says it will "take a very courageous future leader to do anything about" reinstating DADT.
- Finally, Tony Perkins will be holding a press conference next week, taking questions from the press. I bet we can think of a few good ones to ask.
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/7/14 @ 3:20
3/7/14 @ 11:30
3/5/14 @ 12:00
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm