Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/20/2011 5:30 pm
- Is the Southern Baptist Convention going to change its name?
- The AFA is now urging people to boycott the AARP.
- Pat Boone is a birther.
- Bryan Fischer says President Obama's jobs plan is class warfare and that it is "a dangerous, un-Christian and un-American path he is walking, one destined to end in social unrest driven by a mindless contempt for hard-working Americans who have earned everything they have."
- Apparently Ray Comfort has a magical question that can, through sheer logic alone, turn anyone against abortion.
- It seems like James Robison has some big plans that are very serious - I have no idea what exactly they are, but he needs money.
Share this post
5/22/13 @ 5:31
5/16/13 @ 5:30
5/15/13 @ 4:49
5/14/13 @ 5:34
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz4 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x64 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h6 hours ago