Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/19/2011 5:34 pm
- FRC calls on the Pentagon to postpone the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
- I have no idea why the AFA is warning that "a horrific global water crisis is coming," but they are.
- Shockingly, Bill O'Reilly is a massive egomaniac.
- Tom Tancredo goes after the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Right-wing anti-government activist Hal Turner was found not guilty of threatening federal officials.
- Finally, Focus on the Family has been forced to lay off yet more employees.
Share this post
4/23/13 @ 5:34
4/16/13 @ 4:20
4/4/13 @ 5:31
4/4/13 @ 10:19
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy1 day ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp1 day ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa1 day ago