Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/14/2011 5:24 pm
- Focus on the Family and New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms do not appear to approve of our efforts to get New York town clerks to do their job.
- Speaking of Focus, for all of the organization's talk of seeking common ground on the issue of abortion, The Colorado Springs Gazette is unable to find evidence that there has been any outreach.
- Operation Rescue stands by Priests For Life.
- Herman Cain has been confirmed for the Values Voter Summit.
- Finally, is anyone surprised to find that WND is now publishing Bryan Fischer's bigoted columns?
Share this post
5/16/13 @ 5:30
5/15/13 @ 4:49
5/14/13 @ 5:34
5/10/13 @ 3:17
5/9/13 @ 11:37
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Rick Joyner calls the media world's #1 terrorist group; claims Timothy McVeigh was "left-wing" t.co/GM27KouW772 hours ago
- Gun Owners of America head Larry Pratt warns immigrants will "take away our guns" t.co/m7Mqx5PqLn2 hours ago
- Extremist gun activist Larry Pratt says he's "certain" of Sen. Ted Cruz's loyalty t.co/m7Mqx5PqLn2 hours ago