Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/12/2011 5:33 pm
- Tim Pawlenty endorses Mitt Romney while Bobby Jindal is set to endorse Rick Perry.
- Hey, what do you know? The Religious Right is mobilizing pastors to get active in the 2012 elections.
- On a related note, a coalition of anti-choice groups are mobilizing to register voters.
- James Dobson suffered several broken bones in a horse-riding accident.
- The man charged with helping Lisa Miller to flee the country wants his statements quashed and his trial moved out of Vermont.
Share this post
Anti-Choice Activist: Gays Demand Acceptance Because They Feel Guilty About Their 'Horrible Lifestyle'
9/19/14 @ 1:33
Linda Harvey And Molly Smith: Anti-Choicers Must Oppose Gay Rights Because Gay Rights Cause Abortion
9/18/14 @ 12:51
9/16/14 @ 5:36
9/3/14 @ 5:18
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm