Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/12/2011 4:33 pm
- Tim Pawlenty endorses Mitt Romney while Bobby Jindal is set to endorse Rick Perry.
- Hey, what do you know? The Religious Right is mobilizing pastors to get active in the 2012 elections.
- On a related note, a coalition of anti-choice groups are mobilizing to register voters.
- James Dobson suffered several broken bones in a horse-riding accident.
- The man charged with helping Lisa Miller to flee the country wants his statements quashed and his trial moved out of Vermont.
Share this post
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/18/14 @ 11:48
12/17/14 @ 1:46
12/16/14 @ 12:48
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm