Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/12/2011 5:33 pm
- Tim Pawlenty endorses Mitt Romney while Bobby Jindal is set to endorse Rick Perry.
- Hey, what do you know? The Religious Right is mobilizing pastors to get active in the 2012 elections.
- On a related note, a coalition of anti-choice groups are mobilizing to register voters.
- James Dobson suffered several broken bones in a horse-riding accident.
- The man charged with helping Lisa Miller to flee the country wants his statements quashed and his trial moved out of Vermont.
Share this post
Huckabee Urges States To Ignore Rulings On Marriage Equality, Abortion Rights & Church-State Separation
10/8/14 @ 9:49
10/3/14 @ 10:50
Ted Cruz And GOP Leaders Record Ads For Far-Right Groups: 'God's People' Must 'Restore' American Values
9/30/14 @ 10:42
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am