Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/12/2011 5:33 pm
- Tim Pawlenty endorses Mitt Romney while Bobby Jindal is set to endorse Rick Perry.
- Hey, what do you know? The Religious Right is mobilizing pastors to get active in the 2012 elections.
- On a related note, a coalition of anti-choice groups are mobilizing to register voters.
- James Dobson suffered several broken bones in a horse-riding accident.
- The man charged with helping Lisa Miller to flee the country wants his statements quashed and his trial moved out of Vermont.
Share this post
Huckabee Urges States To Ignore Rulings On Marriage Equality, Abortion Rights & Church-State Separation
10/8/14 @ 9:49
10/3/14 @ 10:50
Ted Cruz And GOP Leaders Record Ads For Far-Right Groups: 'God's People' Must 'Restore' American Values
9/30/14 @ 10:42
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am