Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/12/2011 5:33 pm
- Tim Pawlenty endorses Mitt Romney while Bobby Jindal is set to endorse Rick Perry.
- Hey, what do you know? The Religious Right is mobilizing pastors to get active in the 2012 elections.
- On a related note, a coalition of anti-choice groups are mobilizing to register voters.
- James Dobson suffered several broken bones in a horse-riding accident.
- The man charged with helping Lisa Miller to flee the country wants his statements quashed and his trial moved out of Vermont.
Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'
9/26/16 @ 11:00
9/22/16 @ 5:12
Frank Pavone: 'More Important' That Politicians Oppose Abortion Than Address 'Poverty, Immigration, War And Peace, Homelessness'
9/16/16 @ 11:41
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pentecostal Leaders Pray God Will Knock Clinton’s Chariot Wheels Off To Help ‘Anointed’ Trump
9/30/16 @ 11:42am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm