Right Wing Leftovers - 5/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/9/2012 5:38 pm
- Yesterday, voters in North Carolina passed a constitutional amendment prohibiting recognition of same-sex marriage and have received congratulation from the likes of FRC, NOM, CWA, and Liberty Counsel.
- Michele Bachmann is now a citizen of Switzerland.
- The Oak Initiative declares that "overall America remains at what is probably its lowest state spiritually and morally possibly in its history."
- It looks like Mitt Romney's campaign is courting Samuel Rodriguez.
- Finally, we won't hold our breath waiting for Bryan Fischer to issue any sort of correction for this ridiculous segment.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm