Right Wing Leftovers - 5/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/9/2012 4:38 pm
- Yesterday, voters in North Carolina passed a constitutional amendment prohibiting recognition of same-sex marriage and have received congratulation from the likes of FRC, NOM, CWA, and Liberty Counsel.
- Michele Bachmann is now a citizen of Switzerland.
- The Oak Initiative declares that "overall America remains at what is probably its lowest state spiritually and morally possibly in its history."
- It looks like Mitt Romney's campaign is courting Samuel Rodriguez.
- Finally, we won't hold our breath waiting for Bryan Fischer to issue any sort of correction for this ridiculous segment.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm