Right Wing Leftovers - 5/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/9/2012 5:38 pm
- Yesterday, voters in North Carolina passed a constitutional amendment prohibiting recognition of same-sex marriage and have received congratulation from the likes of FRC, NOM, CWA, and Liberty Counsel.
- Michele Bachmann is now a citizen of Switzerland.
- The Oak Initiative declares that "overall America remains at what is probably its lowest state spiritually and morally possibly in its history."
- It looks like Mitt Romney's campaign is courting Samuel Rodriguez.
- Finally, we won't hold our breath waiting for Bryan Fischer to issue any sort of correction for this ridiculous segment.
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am