Right Wing Leftovers - 5/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/9/2012 5:38 pm
- Yesterday, voters in North Carolina passed a constitutional amendment prohibiting recognition of same-sex marriage and have received congratulation from the likes of FRC, NOM, CWA, and Liberty Counsel.
- Michele Bachmann is now a citizen of Switzerland.
- The Oak Initiative declares that "overall America remains at what is probably its lowest state spiritually and morally possibly in its history."
- It looks like Mitt Romney's campaign is courting Samuel Rodriguez.
- Finally, we won't hold our breath waiting for Bryan Fischer to issue any sort of correction for this ridiculous segment.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm