Right Wing Leftovers - 5/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/9/2012 5:38 pm
- Yesterday, voters in North Carolina passed a constitutional amendment prohibiting recognition of same-sex marriage and have received congratulation from the likes of FRC, NOM, CWA, and Liberty Counsel.
- Michele Bachmann is now a citizen of Switzerland.
- The Oak Initiative declares that "overall America remains at what is probably its lowest state spiritually and morally possibly in its history."
- It looks like Mitt Romney's campaign is courting Samuel Rodriguez.
- Finally, we won't hold our breath waiting for Bryan Fischer to issue any sort of correction for this ridiculous segment.
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm