Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/9/2011 4:24 pm
- Bradlee Dean is apparently under the impression that President Obama cares what he thinks.
- I suspect that the fact that Rick Joyner used to own a charter jet company probably has a lot to do with this defense of corporate jets.
- Hey, Bryan Fischer still hates Muslims.
- FRC says that "until the crisis within the family is reversed, America's economic slowdown is only going to increase."
- NOM says it has launched a $75,000 independent expenditure campaign in the race to replace Anthony Weiner in New York's Congressional District 9."
- Finally, I honestly don't know what to make of this quote from Richard Land that a Rick Perry-Barack Obama race would place the "whippet-thin, fastidious, ultra-urbane, somehow-detached Siamese cat that is Barack Obama versus the muscular Marlboro man Rottweiler that is Rick Perry."
Share this post
3/5/14 @ 4:01
3/3/14 @ 5:30
Fischer: Opposition To Arizona's Legal Discrimination Law Is Jim Crow Discrimination Against Christians
2/26/14 @ 3:08
2/25/14 @ 4:54
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm