Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/9/2011 5:24 pm
- Bradlee Dean is apparently under the impression that President Obama cares what he thinks.
- I suspect that the fact that Rick Joyner used to own a charter jet company probably has a lot to do with this defense of corporate jets.
- Hey, Bryan Fischer still hates Muslims.
- FRC says that "until the crisis within the family is reversed, America's economic slowdown is only going to increase."
- NOM says it has launched a $75,000 independent expenditure campaign in the race to replace Anthony Weiner in New York's Congressional District 9."
- Finally, I honestly don't know what to make of this quote from Richard Land that a Rick Perry-Barack Obama race would place the "whippet-thin, fastidious, ultra-urbane, somehow-detached Siamese cat that is Barack Obama versus the muscular Marlboro man Rottweiler that is Rick Perry."
9/30/16 @ 5:30
9/26/16 @ 5:30
9/23/16 @ 4:19
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/20/16 @ 5:40
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm
20 Lies Donald Trump Told At The First Presidential Debate
9/27/16 @ 1:50pm