Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/9/2011 4:24 pm
- Bradlee Dean is apparently under the impression that President Obama cares what he thinks.
- I suspect that the fact that Rick Joyner used to own a charter jet company probably has a lot to do with this defense of corporate jets.
- Hey, Bryan Fischer still hates Muslims.
- FRC says that "until the crisis within the family is reversed, America's economic slowdown is only going to increase."
- NOM says it has launched a $75,000 independent expenditure campaign in the race to replace Anthony Weiner in New York's Congressional District 9."
- Finally, I honestly don't know what to make of this quote from Richard Land that a Rick Perry-Barack Obama race would place the "whippet-thin, fastidious, ultra-urbane, somehow-detached Siamese cat that is Barack Obama versus the muscular Marlboro man Rottweiler that is Rick Perry."
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 4:57
1/29/15 @ 3:36
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm