Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/9/2011 4:24 pm
- Bradlee Dean is apparently under the impression that President Obama cares what he thinks.
- I suspect that the fact that Rick Joyner used to own a charter jet company probably has a lot to do with this defense of corporate jets.
- Hey, Bryan Fischer still hates Muslims.
- FRC says that "until the crisis within the family is reversed, America's economic slowdown is only going to increase."
- NOM says it has launched a $75,000 independent expenditure campaign in the race to replace Anthony Weiner in New York's Congressional District 9."
- Finally, I honestly don't know what to make of this quote from Richard Land that a Rick Perry-Barack Obama race would place the "whippet-thin, fastidious, ultra-urbane, somehow-detached Siamese cat that is Barack Obama versus the muscular Marlboro man Rottweiler that is Rick Perry."
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 4:33
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/18/14 @ 11:48
12/17/14 @ 5:34
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm