Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/9/2011 5:24 pm
- Bradlee Dean is apparently under the impression that President Obama cares what he thinks.
- I suspect that the fact that Rick Joyner used to own a charter jet company probably has a lot to do with this defense of corporate jets.
- Hey, Bryan Fischer still hates Muslims.
- FRC says that "until the crisis within the family is reversed, America's economic slowdown is only going to increase."
- NOM says it has launched a $75,000 independent expenditure campaign in the race to replace Anthony Weiner in New York's Congressional District 9."
- Finally, I honestly don't know what to make of this quote from Richard Land that a Rick Perry-Barack Obama race would place the "whippet-thin, fastidious, ultra-urbane, somehow-detached Siamese cat that is Barack Obama versus the muscular Marlboro man Rottweiler that is Rick Perry."
Share this post
5/27/15 @ 4:54
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
Jim Bakker: ISIS Is Getting Ready To Kill Us, So Buy Mac & Cheese And Veggie Burgers Before It's Too Late
5/22/15 @ 1:40
5/21/15 @ 3:32
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night
5/14/15 @ 3:30pm
Fringe Pastor: Obama Will Declare Himself President For Life, Take All Guns
5/14/15 @ 5:20pm