Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/26/2011 5:39 pm
- Rick Perry is on a bit of a pledge-signing binge lately.
- Bryan Fischer debunks evolution in four easy steps.
- I think the fact that IWF is upset about this is itself proof that "we have reached the point of insanity."
- Note to Frank Turek: that is not actually the definition of bigotry. In fact, the definition you give is, ironically, kind of the definition of ignorance.
- The Eagle Forum has released its candidate questionnaire [PDF].
- It seems that any government official who thinks nonreligious views should be equally recognized "should be removed from office."
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 3:15
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am