Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/26/2011 5:39 pm
- Rick Perry is on a bit of a pledge-signing binge lately.
- Bryan Fischer debunks evolution in four easy steps.
- I think the fact that IWF is upset about this is itself proof that "we have reached the point of insanity."
- Note to Frank Turek: that is not actually the definition of bigotry. In fact, the definition you give is, ironically, kind of the definition of ignorance.
- The Eagle Forum has released its candidate questionnaire [PDF].
- It seems that any government official who thinks nonreligious views should be equally recognized "should be removed from office."
Share this post
10/8/15 @ 5:31
Alabama Supreme Court Justice Tom Parker: State Courts Must Defy The Supreme Court's Gay Marriage Ruling
10/6/15 @ 3:53
9/29/15 @ 3:52
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am