Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/26/2011 5:39 pm
- Rick Perry is on a bit of a pledge-signing binge lately.
- Bryan Fischer debunks evolution in four easy steps.
- I think the fact that IWF is upset about this is itself proof that "we have reached the point of insanity."
- Note to Frank Turek: that is not actually the definition of bigotry. In fact, the definition you give is, ironically, kind of the definition of ignorance.
- The Eagle Forum has released its candidate questionnaire [PDF].
- It seems that any government official who thinks nonreligious views should be equally recognized "should be removed from office."
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/30/14 @ 9:55
10/28/14 @ 11:04
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm