Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/26/2011 4:39 pm
- Rick Perry is on a bit of a pledge-signing binge lately.
- Bryan Fischer debunks evolution in four easy steps.
- I think the fact that IWF is upset about this is itself proof that "we have reached the point of insanity."
- Note to Frank Turek: that is not actually the definition of bigotry. In fact, the definition you give is, ironically, kind of the definition of ignorance.
- The Eagle Forum has released its candidate questionnaire [PDF].
- It seems that any government official who thinks nonreligious views should be equally recognized "should be removed from office."
Share this post
Fischer: Thanksgiving Proves That God Wants 'The Entire Machinery Of Our Country' To Spread The Gospel
11/25/15 @ 10:16
11/23/15 @ 10:20
11/12/15 @ 3:48
11/10/15 @ 3:51
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm