Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/26/2011 5:39 pm
- Rick Perry is on a bit of a pledge-signing binge lately.
- Bryan Fischer debunks evolution in four easy steps.
- I think the fact that IWF is upset about this is itself proof that "we have reached the point of insanity."
- Note to Frank Turek: that is not actually the definition of bigotry. In fact, the definition you give is, ironically, kind of the definition of ignorance.
- The Eagle Forum has released its candidate questionnaire [PDF].
- It seems that any government official who thinks nonreligious views should be equally recognized "should be removed from office."
Share this post
9/3/15 @ 5:30
'There Will Be Blood': Bryan Fischer And Caller Agree The Kim Davis Controversy Is 'A Pivotal Point In American History'
9/3/15 @ 3:43
8/31/15 @ 3:36
8/26/15 @ 5:30
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Meet The Hate Group Trying To Turn Kim Davis Into The Anti-Gay Rosa Parks
9/3/15 @ 1:30pm