Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/17/2011 5:51 pm
- I don't see how anything Liberty University says here in any way changes the fact that the school is one of the leading recipients of federal aid in the form of student loans.
- FRC reports that Michele Bachmann has been confirmed as a speaker at the next Values Voter Summit.
- I almost want to see Michele Bachmann become president just to watch her try and fulfill her promise to get gasoline under $2 a gallon.
- Finally, the fact that one of Bachmann's staffers was arrested for terrorism in Uganda seems like it might be a big deal.
- Liberty Counsel says schools ought to be able to block websites for gay organizations because they are just trying to "force school to be purveyors of their immorality."
- Finally, it seems that members of the band Sugarland were saved from the Indiana State Fair stage collapse tragedy by their prayer circle.
Share this post
7/21/14 @ 10:55
Staver: Democrats' Response To Hobby Lobby Ruling A Result Of God Giving 'Them Over To A Reprobate Mind'
7/15/14 @ 1:09
7/14/14 @ 5:31
7/14/14 @ 11:05
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm