Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/12/2011 4:02 pm
- Alan Keyes is not impressed with Rick Perry and doesn't seem to think he is a very sincere Christian.
- But Keyes is an anomaly, as lots of other Religious Right leaders really love Perry.
- S&P makes clear that it was the fact that a minority of "people in political arena [that] were even talking about a potential default" that led to the downgrade. Can you guess who they are talking about?
- James Robison is still worked up about living in a "secular theocracy."
- Finally, Gary Cass explains that it is okay to outlaw drugs and prostitution because they are unbiblical, but not alcohol, because it is.
Share this post
12/3/13 @ 11:20
12/2/13 @ 10:25
11/25/13 @ 12:24
Robison: Gay Marriage & Abortion Rights Part Of A 'Furious Flood Of Evil Threatening To Destroy Our Nation'
11/12/13 @ 1:20
11/8/13 @ 5:30
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm