Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/12/2011 5:02 pm
- Alan Keyes is not impressed with Rick Perry and doesn't seem to think he is a very sincere Christian.
- But Keyes is an anomaly, as lots of other Religious Right leaders really love Perry.
- S&P makes clear that it was the fact that a minority of "people in political arena [that] were even talking about a potential default" that led to the downgrade. Can you guess who they are talking about?
- James Robison is still worked up about living in a "secular theocracy."
- Finally, Gary Cass explains that it is okay to outlaw drugs and prostitution because they are unbiblical, but not alcohol, because it is.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 11:10
10/21/14 @ 10:55
10/20/14 @ 11:30
10/9/14 @ 5:31
10/2/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am