Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/12/2011 5:02 pm
- Alan Keyes is not impressed with Rick Perry and doesn't seem to think he is a very sincere Christian.
- But Keyes is an anomaly, as lots of other Religious Right leaders really love Perry.
- S&P makes clear that it was the fact that a minority of "people in political arena [that] were even talking about a potential default" that led to the downgrade. Can you guess who they are talking about?
- James Robison is still worked up about living in a "secular theocracy."
- Finally, Gary Cass explains that it is okay to outlaw drugs and prostitution because they are unbiblical, but not alcohol, because it is.
Share this post
8/25/14 @ 1:15
8/25/14 @ 12:24
8/22/14 @ 5:33
8/22/14 @ 5:31
8/12/14 @ 5:31
8/11/14 @ 5:24
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm