Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/12/2011 4:02 pm
- Alan Keyes is not impressed with Rick Perry and doesn't seem to think he is a very sincere Christian.
- But Keyes is an anomaly, as lots of other Religious Right leaders really love Perry.
- S&P makes clear that it was the fact that a minority of "people in political arena [that] were even talking about a potential default" that led to the downgrade. Can you guess who they are talking about?
- James Robison is still worked up about living in a "secular theocracy."
- Finally, Gary Cass explains that it is okay to outlaw drugs and prostitution because they are unbiblical, but not alcohol, because it is.
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 1:49
1/23/15 @ 10:42
1/22/15 @ 1:00
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm