Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/12/2011 4:02 pm
- Alan Keyes is not impressed with Rick Perry and doesn't seem to think he is a very sincere Christian.
- But Keyes is an anomaly, as lots of other Religious Right leaders really love Perry.
- S&P makes clear that it was the fact that a minority of "people in political arena [that] were even talking about a potential default" that led to the downgrade. Can you guess who they are talking about?
- James Robison is still worked up about living in a "secular theocracy."
- Finally, Gary Cass explains that it is okay to outlaw drugs and prostitution because they are unbiblical, but not alcohol, because it is.
Share this post
2/28/14 @ 5:30
2/21/14 @ 5:05
2/7/14 @ 11:55
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm