Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/12/2011 4:02 pm
- Alan Keyes is not impressed with Rick Perry and doesn't seem to think he is a very sincere Christian.
- But Keyes is an anomaly, as lots of other Religious Right leaders really love Perry.
- S&P makes clear that it was the fact that a minority of "people in political arena [that] were even talking about a potential default" that led to the downgrade. Can you guess who they are talking about?
- James Robison is still worked up about living in a "secular theocracy."
- Finally, Gary Cass explains that it is okay to outlaw drugs and prostitution because they are unbiblical, but not alcohol, because it is.
Share this post
12/11/14 @ 5:33
12/11/14 @ 3:20
12/11/14 @ 12:27
12/10/14 @ 5:35
12/5/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm