Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/12/2011 5:02 pm
- Alan Keyes is not impressed with Rick Perry and doesn't seem to think he is a very sincere Christian.
- But Keyes is an anomaly, as lots of other Religious Right leaders really love Perry.
- S&P makes clear that it was the fact that a minority of "people in political arena [that] were even talking about a potential default" that led to the downgrade. Can you guess who they are talking about?
- James Robison is still worked up about living in a "secular theocracy."
- Finally, Gary Cass explains that it is okay to outlaw drugs and prostitution because they are unbiblical, but not alcohol, because it is.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/25/14 @ 1:15
8/25/14 @ 12:24
8/22/14 @ 5:33
8/22/14 @ 5:31
8/12/14 @ 5:31
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm