Right Wing Leftovers - 5/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/7/2013 4:33 pm
- The Government Is Not God PAC has "very publicly refused to endorse" Mark Sanford or, as they describe him, "the confessed adulterer who as Commander-in-Chief of South Carolina deserted his post for several days for a 'hook-up' he had arranged online."
- Is Mike Huckabee already thinking of ending his daily radio show?
- Rick Scarborough, the anti-gay activist who believes that AIDS is God's punishment for homosexuality, will be on Glenn Beck's television program on Thursday.
- Another Religious Right tale of Christian victimization bites the dust.
- Finally, CWA's Penny Nance doubled down on her claim that the Enlightenment led to the Holocaust: "Atrocities including Hitler’s anti-Semitism, Stalin’s Marxism, or Mao’s communism — all of which inflicted pain upon millions — resulted from the destruction of a clear moral order, a reliance on capricious human wisdom, and an addiction to power. Had their morality been attached to a faith rooted in a higher, universal standard, they could not have believed what that did." Sadly, her case was so convincing that CWA seems to have removed the post.
Share this post
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
12/11/14 @ 5:30
12/10/14 @ 5:31
12/9/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm