Right Wing Leftovers - 5/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/7/2013 5:33 pm
- The Government Is Not God PAC has "very publicly refused to endorse" Mark Sanford or, as they describe him, "the confessed adulterer who as Commander-in-Chief of South Carolina deserted his post for several days for a 'hook-up' he had arranged online."
- Is Mike Huckabee already thinking of ending his daily radio show?
- Rick Scarborough, the anti-gay activist who believes that AIDS is God's punishment for homosexuality, will be on Glenn Beck's television program on Thursday.
- Another Religious Right tale of Christian victimization bites the dust.
- Finally, CWA's Penny Nance doubled down on her claim that the Enlightenment led to the Holocaust: "Atrocities including Hitler’s anti-Semitism, Stalin’s Marxism, or Mao’s communism — all of which inflicted pain upon millions — resulted from the destruction of a clear moral order, a reliance on capricious human wisdom, and an addiction to power. Had their morality been attached to a faith rooted in a higher, universal standard, they could not have believed what that did." Sadly, her case was so convincing that CWA seems to have removed the post.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 5:30
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm