Right Wing Leftovers - 5/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/7/2013 5:33 pm
- The Government Is Not God PAC has "very publicly refused to endorse" Mark Sanford or, as they describe him, "the confessed adulterer who as Commander-in-Chief of South Carolina deserted his post for several days for a 'hook-up' he had arranged online."
- Is Mike Huckabee already thinking of ending his daily radio show?
- Rick Scarborough, the anti-gay activist who believes that AIDS is God's punishment for homosexuality, will be on Glenn Beck's television program on Thursday.
- Another Religious Right tale of Christian victimization bites the dust.
- Finally, CWA's Penny Nance doubled down on her claim that the Enlightenment led to the Holocaust: "Atrocities including Hitler’s anti-Semitism, Stalin’s Marxism, or Mao’s communism — all of which inflicted pain upon millions — resulted from the destruction of a clear moral order, a reliance on capricious human wisdom, and an addiction to power. Had their morality been attached to a faith rooted in a higher, universal standard, they could not have believed what that did." Sadly, her case was so convincing that CWA seems to have removed the post.
9/30/16 @ 5:30
9/29/16 @ 5:30
Jonathan Cahn Knows We're In The End Times Because 'We're Seeing Things That Even Sodom And Gomorrah Didn't See'
9/29/16 @ 3:09
9/28/16 @ 5:30
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm
20 Lies Donald Trump Told At The First Presidential Debate
9/27/16 @ 1:50pm