Right Wing Leftovers - 5/7/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 5/7/2012 5:45 pm
- North Carolina voters tomorrow will decide the fate of a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage and all forms of civil unions and domestic partnerships.
- RNC Chairman Reince Priebus today said “you can’t federalize” the marriage issue, which contradicts the stance of majority of Republicans and Mitt Romney who back a Federal Marriage Amendment.
- American Family Association’s OneMillionMoms is back on the attack against JC Penney.
- The Catholic League says it convinced Delta to stop advertising on “The Daily Show,” but Delta insists the group had nothing to do with it.
- After her bill failed in the Ohio State Senate, Janet Porter is now launching “Phase 2” of her campaign to pass the anti-choice ‘Heartbeat Bill.’
- Glenn Beck will address Ralph Reed’s Faith & Freedom Conference in June.
- A group of pastors have released a letter asking evangelical ministers and activists who support Romney noting that since Mormonism is “anti-Christian” and a “cult,” they should be “clearly and unequivocally distancing yourself and Biblical Christianity from his Mormon beliefs” when or if they endorse Romney.
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm