Right Wing Leftovers - 5/7/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 5/7/2012 5:45 pm
- North Carolina voters tomorrow will decide the fate of a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage and all forms of civil unions and domestic partnerships.
- RNC Chairman Reince Priebus today said “you can’t federalize” the marriage issue, which contradicts the stance of majority of Republicans and Mitt Romney who back a Federal Marriage Amendment.
- American Family Association’s OneMillionMoms is back on the attack against JC Penney.
- The Catholic League says it convinced Delta to stop advertising on “The Daily Show,” but Delta insists the group had nothing to do with it.
- After her bill failed in the Ohio State Senate, Janet Porter is now launching “Phase 2” of her campaign to pass the anti-choice ‘Heartbeat Bill.’
- Glenn Beck will address Ralph Reed’s Faith & Freedom Conference in June.
- A group of pastors have released a letter asking evangelical ministers and activists who support Romney noting that since Mormonism is “anti-Christian” and a “cult,” they should be “clearly and unequivocally distancing yourself and Biblical Christianity from his Mormon beliefs” when or if they endorse Romney.
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm