Right Wing Leftovers - 5/7/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 5/7/2012 4:45 pm
- North Carolina voters tomorrow will decide the fate of a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage and all forms of civil unions and domestic partnerships.
- RNC Chairman Reince Priebus today said “you can’t federalize” the marriage issue, which contradicts the stance of majority of Republicans and Mitt Romney who back a Federal Marriage Amendment.
- American Family Association’s OneMillionMoms is back on the attack against JC Penney.
- The Catholic League says it convinced Delta to stop advertising on “The Daily Show,” but Delta insists the group had nothing to do with it.
- After her bill failed in the Ohio State Senate, Janet Porter is now launching “Phase 2” of her campaign to pass the anti-choice ‘Heartbeat Bill.’
- Glenn Beck will address Ralph Reed’s Faith & Freedom Conference in June.
- A group of pastors have released a letter asking evangelical ministers and activists who support Romney noting that since Mormonism is “anti-Christian” and a “cult,” they should be “clearly and unequivocally distancing yourself and Biblical Christianity from his Mormon beliefs” when or if they endorse Romney.
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am