Right Wing Leftovers - 5/7/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 5/7/2012 5:45 pm
- North Carolina voters tomorrow will decide the fate of a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage and all forms of civil unions and domestic partnerships.
- RNC Chairman Reince Priebus today said “you can’t federalize” the marriage issue, which contradicts the stance of majority of Republicans and Mitt Romney who back a Federal Marriage Amendment.
- American Family Association’s OneMillionMoms is back on the attack against JC Penney.
- The Catholic League says it convinced Delta to stop advertising on “The Daily Show,” but Delta insists the group had nothing to do with it.
- After her bill failed in the Ohio State Senate, Janet Porter is now launching “Phase 2” of her campaign to pass the anti-choice ‘Heartbeat Bill.’
- Glenn Beck will address Ralph Reed’s Faith & Freedom Conference in June.
- A group of pastors have released a letter asking evangelical ministers and activists who support Romney noting that since Mormonism is “anti-Christian” and a “cult,” they should be “clearly and unequivocally distancing yourself and Biblical Christianity from his Mormon beliefs” when or if they endorse Romney.
Share this post
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm