Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/8/2011 5:41 pm
- In a shocking move, Rick Perry is going to announce that he is running for president a week after holding his massive "nonpolitical" prayer rally.
- And Bryan Fischer thinks that, thanks to said prayer rally, the GOP nomination will be Perry's to lose.
- Fox News viewers don't seem very fond of atheists.
- Neither is Gary Bauer, for that matter.
- James Robison complains that America has become a "secular theocracy."
- Finally, Michele Bachmann says she is "not a talker; I'm a doer." Which is interesting considering that she hasn't actually done anything.
5/19/16 @ 4:45
5/11/16 @ 5:00
5/11/16 @ 1:20
5/6/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm