Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/8/2011 5:41 pm
- In a shocking move, Rick Perry is going to announce that he is running for president a week after holding his massive "nonpolitical" prayer rally.
- And Bryan Fischer thinks that, thanks to said prayer rally, the GOP nomination will be Perry's to lose.
- Fox News viewers don't seem very fond of atheists.
- Neither is Gary Bauer, for that matter.
- James Robison complains that America has become a "secular theocracy."
- Finally, Michele Bachmann says she is "not a talker; I'm a doer." Which is interesting considering that she hasn't actually done anything.
Share this post
7/24/14 @ 12:52
7/21/14 @ 5:31
Bryan Fischer Is Sick Of Being Bossed Around By A 'Little Tiny Minority' Of Belligerent, Intolerant Gay Bullies
7/15/14 @ 4:51
7/14/14 @ 11:05
7/11/14 @ 5:10
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm