Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/8/2011 5:41 pm
- In a shocking move, Rick Perry is going to announce that he is running for president a week after holding his massive "nonpolitical" prayer rally.
- And Bryan Fischer thinks that, thanks to said prayer rally, the GOP nomination will be Perry's to lose.
- Fox News viewers don't seem very fond of atheists.
- Neither is Gary Bauer, for that matter.
- James Robison complains that America has become a "secular theocracy."
- Finally, Michele Bachmann says she is "not a talker; I'm a doer." Which is interesting considering that she hasn't actually done anything.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 3:15
8/26/14 @ 5:30
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm