Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/8/2011 4:41 pm
- In a shocking move, Rick Perry is going to announce that he is running for president a week after holding his massive "nonpolitical" prayer rally.
- And Bryan Fischer thinks that, thanks to said prayer rally, the GOP nomination will be Perry's to lose.
- Fox News viewers don't seem very fond of atheists.
- Neither is Gary Bauer, for that matter.
- James Robison complains that America has become a "secular theocracy."
- Finally, Michele Bachmann says she is "not a talker; I'm a doer." Which is interesting considering that she hasn't actually done anything.
Share this post
12/9/13 @ 5:30
Fischer: Obamacare Is A 'Disaster Of Historic Proportions' Representing The 'Death Throes Of Socialism'
12/5/13 @ 11:41
12/3/13 @ 5:35
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
Garrow & Rush: Obama Should Be Tried And Executed Over Mythical EMP Plot
11/26/13 @ 3:50pm