Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/8/2011 5:41 pm
- In a shocking move, Rick Perry is going to announce that he is running for president a week after holding his massive "nonpolitical" prayer rally.
- And Bryan Fischer thinks that, thanks to said prayer rally, the GOP nomination will be Perry's to lose.
- Fox News viewers don't seem very fond of atheists.
- Neither is Gary Bauer, for that matter.
- James Robison complains that America has become a "secular theocracy."
- Finally, Michele Bachmann says she is "not a talker; I'm a doer." Which is interesting considering that she hasn't actually done anything.
Share this post
10/8/15 @ 5:31
Alabama Supreme Court Justice Tom Parker: State Courts Must Defy The Supreme Court's Gay Marriage Ruling
10/6/15 @ 3:53
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am