Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/4/2011 4:37 pm
- The New York Times profiles the American Family Association and the role they are playing in funding Rick Perry's prayer rally.
- On a related note, the Family Research Council will be streaming the event live on Saturday.
- Speaking of FRC, they have released their latest list of prayer targets: "May the Lord intervene to stop these efforts to homosexualize our nation – and to indoctrinate our children with evil!
- C. Boyden Gray has filed a complaint with the IRS seeking to revoke Media Matters' tax-exempt status.
- Gary Cass says the only hope for America is for Islam to be defeated. And he is just the man to do it!
- Pamela Geller is just like Gen. George Patton.
- Finally, quote of the day from Peter LaBarbera: "I think a lot of things are gay, such as the disproportionate STDs related to homosexual sex. But marriage isn't one of them. Marriage isn't homosexual; marriage is between a man and a woman."
Share this post
Fischer: You'll Never 'Find A More Directly Demonic Energy Than When You Deal With The Homosexual Agenda'
1/26/15 @ 4:12
1/26/15 @ 3:25
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm