Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/4/2011 5:37 pm
- The New York Times profiles the American Family Association and the role they are playing in funding Rick Perry's prayer rally.
- On a related note, the Family Research Council will be streaming the event live on Saturday.
- Speaking of FRC, they have released their latest list of prayer targets: "May the Lord intervene to stop these efforts to homosexualize our nation – and to indoctrinate our children with evil!
- C. Boyden Gray has filed a complaint with the IRS seeking to revoke Media Matters' tax-exempt status.
- Gary Cass says the only hope for America is for Islam to be defeated. And he is just the man to do it!
- Pamela Geller is just like Gen. George Patton.
- Finally, quote of the day from Peter LaBarbera: "I think a lot of things are gay, such as the disproportionate STDs related to homosexual sex. But marriage isn't one of them. Marriage isn't homosexual; marriage is between a man and a woman."
Share this post
5/28/15 @ 5:30
5/27/15 @ 4:54
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am