Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/4/2011 5:37 pm
- The New York Times profiles the American Family Association and the role they are playing in funding Rick Perry's prayer rally.
- On a related note, the Family Research Council will be streaming the event live on Saturday.
- Speaking of FRC, they have released their latest list of prayer targets: "May the Lord intervene to stop these efforts to homosexualize our nation – and to indoctrinate our children with evil!
- C. Boyden Gray has filed a complaint with the IRS seeking to revoke Media Matters' tax-exempt status.
- Gary Cass says the only hope for America is for Islam to be defeated. And he is just the man to do it!
- Pamela Geller is just like Gen. George Patton.
- Finally, quote of the day from Peter LaBarbera: "I think a lot of things are gay, such as the disproportionate STDs related to homosexual sex. But marriage isn't one of them. Marriage isn't homosexual; marriage is between a man and a woman."
5/23/16 @ 11:27
5/19/16 @ 5:33
5/19/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm