Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/4/2011 5:37 pm
- The New York Times profiles the American Family Association and the role they are playing in funding Rick Perry's prayer rally.
- On a related note, the Family Research Council will be streaming the event live on Saturday.
- Speaking of FRC, they have released their latest list of prayer targets: "May the Lord intervene to stop these efforts to homosexualize our nation – and to indoctrinate our children with evil!
- C. Boyden Gray has filed a complaint with the IRS seeking to revoke Media Matters' tax-exempt status.
- Gary Cass says the only hope for America is for Islam to be defeated. And he is just the man to do it!
- Pamela Geller is just like Gen. George Patton.
- Finally, quote of the day from Peter LaBarbera: "I think a lot of things are gay, such as the disproportionate STDs related to homosexual sex. But marriage isn't one of them. Marriage isn't homosexual; marriage is between a man and a woman."
Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'
9/26/16 @ 11:00
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/19/16 @ 4:31
9/15/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm