Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/4/2011 5:37 pm
- The New York Times profiles the American Family Association and the role they are playing in funding Rick Perry's prayer rally.
- On a related note, the Family Research Council will be streaming the event live on Saturday.
- Speaking of FRC, they have released their latest list of prayer targets: "May the Lord intervene to stop these efforts to homosexualize our nation – and to indoctrinate our children with evil!
- C. Boyden Gray has filed a complaint with the IRS seeking to revoke Media Matters' tax-exempt status.
- Gary Cass says the only hope for America is for Islam to be defeated. And he is just the man to do it!
- Pamela Geller is just like Gen. George Patton.
- Finally, quote of the day from Peter LaBarbera: "I think a lot of things are gay, such as the disproportionate STDs related to homosexual sex. But marriage isn't one of them. Marriage isn't homosexual; marriage is between a man and a woman."
Share this post
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:34
3/5/14 @ 5:55
3/5/14 @ 5:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm