Right Wing Leftovers - 5/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/6/2014 5:32 pm
- Rob Schenck of Faith and Action calls upon Sarah Palin to retract her comments about waterboarding: "I admonish you in the name of the Lord to retract your comments about waterboarding and baptism and clarify what you were doing and trying to say."
- Glenn Beck has released a new book about Common Core and he is telling people to buy a copy and rip the cover off and give it to their friends who will refuse to read it if they know that Beck wrote it.
- Speaking of Common Core, a respected Republican pollster is warning candidates not to run for office by opposing it.
- Tony Perkins says "one look at the headlines and we can all agree: If there's one thing this country could use more of, it's prayer!" I am pretty sure that we don't all agree on that.
- Phyllis Schlafly seems to think that the short-term Democrat strategy is to get the unmarried women to vote while the long-term strategy is to push policies what will increase the population of unmarried women.
- Finally, you can't argue with Bryan Fischer's logic: "The death penalty for cold-blooded murder was right in the days of Noah and it is right today."
Share this post
4/1/15 @ 5:30
4/1/15 @ 3:00
3/31/15 @ 5:30
3/30/15 @ 5:30
3/30/15 @ 12:10
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm
Arizona Lawmaker Who Floated Mandatory Church Attendance Has A History Of Extremism
3/27/15 @ 12:20pm