Right Wing Leftovers - 5/6/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 5/6/2013 4:30 pm
- Newt Gingrich continues to make the patently false claim that gay marriage “outlawed” Catholic charities.
- Almost a year after predicting that President Obama would be impeached over Benghazi, Mike Huckabee once again predicted that President Obama will be impeached over Benghazi.
- Yet another GOP lawmaker, Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-CO), has endorsed the debunked conspiracy theory that Christians in the military will face court martials.
- Christian Post columnist Wallace Henley foresees the rise of a “New Majority” focused on opposing gay marriage and abortion rights while being led by a “Ted Cruz-Ben Carson presidential ticket, or something like it.”
- The American Decency Association laments “the shoving and pushing of the homosexual agenda by network television and the media since at least 1996 and more recently the immense pressure and indoctrination of President Obama in regard to homosexuality and same-sex marriage – a direct assault upon Biblical marriage.”
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm