Right Wing Leftovers - 5/6/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 5/6/2013 4:30 pm
- Newt Gingrich continues to make the patently false claim that gay marriage “outlawed” Catholic charities.
- Almost a year after predicting that President Obama would be impeached over Benghazi, Mike Huckabee once again predicted that President Obama will be impeached over Benghazi.
- Yet another GOP lawmaker, Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-CO), has endorsed the debunked conspiracy theory that Christians in the military will face court martials.
- Christian Post columnist Wallace Henley foresees the rise of a “New Majority” focused on opposing gay marriage and abortion rights while being led by a “Ted Cruz-Ben Carson presidential ticket, or something like it.”
- The American Decency Association laments “the shoving and pushing of the homosexual agenda by network television and the media since at least 1996 and more recently the immense pressure and indoctrination of President Obama in regard to homosexuality and same-sex marriage – a direct assault upon Biblical marriage.”
Share this post
11/25/15 @ 1:35
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/23/15 @ 12:20
11/23/15 @ 11:35
11/23/15 @ 11:00
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm