Right Wing Leftovers - 5/6/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 5/6/2013 5:30 pm
- Newt Gingrich continues to make the patently false claim that gay marriage “outlawed” Catholic charities.
- Almost a year after predicting that President Obama would be impeached over Benghazi, Mike Huckabee once again predicted that President Obama will be impeached over Benghazi.
- Yet another GOP lawmaker, Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-CO), has endorsed the debunked conspiracy theory that Christians in the military will face court martials.
- Christian Post columnist Wallace Henley foresees the rise of a “New Majority” focused on opposing gay marriage and abortion rights while being led by a “Ted Cruz-Ben Carson presidential ticket, or something like it.”
- The American Decency Association laments “the shoving and pushing of the homosexual agenda by network television and the media since at least 1996 and more recently the immense pressure and indoctrination of President Obama in regard to homosexuality and same-sex marriage – a direct assault upon Biblical marriage.”
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am