Right Wing Leftovers - 5/6/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 5/6/2013 5:30 pm
- Newt Gingrich continues to make the patently false claim that gay marriage “outlawed” Catholic charities.
- Almost a year after predicting that President Obama would be impeached over Benghazi, Mike Huckabee once again predicted that President Obama will be impeached over Benghazi.
- Yet another GOP lawmaker, Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-CO), has endorsed the debunked conspiracy theory that Christians in the military will face court martials.
- Christian Post columnist Wallace Henley foresees the rise of a “New Majority” focused on opposing gay marriage and abortion rights while being led by a “Ted Cruz-Ben Carson presidential ticket, or something like it.”
- The American Decency Association laments “the shoving and pushing of the homosexual agenda by network television and the media since at least 1996 and more recently the immense pressure and indoctrination of President Obama in regard to homosexuality and same-sex marriage – a direct assault upon Biblical marriage.”
6/30/16 @ 5:36
6/29/16 @ 6:00
6/28/16 @ 5:32
6/27/16 @ 5:35
6/27/16 @ 5:33
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am