Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 7/22/2011 5:46 pm
- Why am I not surprised that the Religious Right claim that a Texas military cemetery banned religious expression is wildly off-base?
- Fox News daringly exposes the left-wing plot to “eradicate the poor” through birth control.
- Opponents of teaching evolution suffer a major defeat in Texas.
- The Family Research Council hates “big government,” unless it’s government involvement in people’s private lives in which case it’s a-ok.
- Quote of the day from Bryan Fischer: “Alas, the homosexual lobby is rapidly turning us into China and the former Soviet Union. Christians are now being treated officially as second-class citizens with far fewer human and civil rights than those who engage in aberrant sexual behavior.”
Share this post
8/31/15 @ 3:36
8/26/15 @ 5:30
Fischer: When Deporting Repeat Border Crossers, Make Them 'Migrate Clear Across The Country' Just To Get Back Home
8/26/15 @ 10:35
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am