Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 7/22/2011 5:46 pm
- Why am I not surprised that the Religious Right claim that a Texas military cemetery banned religious expression is wildly off-base?
- Fox News daringly exposes the left-wing plot to “eradicate the poor” through birth control.
- Opponents of teaching evolution suffer a major defeat in Texas.
- The Family Research Council hates “big government,” unless it’s government involvement in people’s private lives in which case it’s a-ok.
- Quote of the day from Bryan Fischer: “Alas, the homosexual lobby is rapidly turning us into China and the former Soviet Union. Christians are now being treated officially as second-class citizens with far fewer human and civil rights than those who engage in aberrant sexual behavior.”
Share this post
8/1/14 @ 5:43
7/31/14 @ 5:27
7/29/14 @ 3:25
Bryan Fischer Cites Mysterious Red River In China As Proof That Everything The Bible Says Is Literally True
7/28/14 @ 4:13
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am