Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 7/22/2011 5:46 pm
- Why am I not surprised that the Religious Right claim that a Texas military cemetery banned religious expression is wildly off-base?
- Fox News daringly exposes the left-wing plot to “eradicate the poor” through birth control.
- Opponents of teaching evolution suffer a major defeat in Texas.
- The Family Research Council hates “big government,” unless it’s government involvement in people’s private lives in which case it’s a-ok.
- Quote of the day from Bryan Fischer: “Alas, the homosexual lobby is rapidly turning us into China and the former Soviet Union. Christians are now being treated officially as second-class citizens with far fewer human and civil rights than those who engage in aberrant sexual behavior.”
Share this post
5/24/13 @ 10:03
5/23/13 @ 3:15
5/22/13 @ 5:31
5/22/13 @ 12:38
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy14 hours ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp15 hours ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa15 hours ago