Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 7/22/2011 4:46 pm
- Why am I not surprised that the Religious Right claim that a Texas military cemetery banned religious expression is wildly off-base?
- Fox News daringly exposes the left-wing plot to “eradicate the poor” through birth control.
- Opponents of teaching evolution suffer a major defeat in Texas.
- The Family Research Council hates “big government,” unless it’s government involvement in people’s private lives in which case it’s a-ok.
- Quote of the day from Bryan Fischer: “Alas, the homosexual lobby is rapidly turning us into China and the former Soviet Union. Christians are now being treated officially as second-class citizens with far fewer human and civil rights than those who engage in aberrant sexual behavior.”
Share this post
12/5/13 @ 5:37
Fischer: Obamacare Is A 'Disaster Of Historic Proportions' Representing The 'Death Throes Of Socialism'
12/5/13 @ 11:41
12/5/13 @ 11:20
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm