Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 7/22/2011 5:46 pm
- Why am I not surprised that the Religious Right claim that a Texas military cemetery banned religious expression is wildly off-base?
- Fox News daringly exposes the left-wing plot to “eradicate the poor” through birth control.
- Opponents of teaching evolution suffer a major defeat in Texas.
- The Family Research Council hates “big government,” unless it’s government involvement in people’s private lives in which case it’s a-ok.
- Quote of the day from Bryan Fischer: “Alas, the homosexual lobby is rapidly turning us into China and the former Soviet Union. Christians are now being treated officially as second-class citizens with far fewer human and civil rights than those who engage in aberrant sexual behavior.”
Share this post
Cal Thomas Says Public Schools Are 'The Enemy's Re-Education Camps,' Evolution Will Kill Seniors And People With Disabilities
4/17/14 @ 4:45
Ray Comfort Warns America Is Repeating Mistake Of Noah's Flood Due To Evolution, Homosexuality, Big Orgies
4/17/14 @ 12:25
4/16/14 @ 1:10
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am