Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/21/2011 5:33 pm
- Things are not looking good for Rick Perry, since only one other governor (Sam Brownback) looks like he will be attending his prayer rally.
- On a related note, the ACLU wants to know if public tax dollars are being used in any way in putting on Perry's prayer event.
- Never forget that Mike Huckabee has a long memory ... and can be very petty.
- Jesse Lee Peterson says the NAACP is a "political pawn of the liberal-elite, white, racist Democratic Party and not really for the people." Which is hilarious if you know anything about Jesse Lee Peterson.
- Peter LaBarbera is outraged to see "servicemen marching in uniform in a sexual sin parade" and livid that this "sin does not stay in its closet; it always wants to boast and be prideful."
- Oh Concerned Women for America, you are so clever.
Share this post
5/16/13 @ 5:30
5/15/13 @ 4:49
5/6/13 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@jmattbarber @irritatedwoman Except Dobson's application wasn't "rejected." That article even acknowledges that it was approved.10 hours ago
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS1 day ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.1 day ago