Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/19/2011 5:44 pm
- The Daily Caller reports that Michele Bachmann is routinely incapacitated by migraine headaches.
- The Bachmann campaign responded by saying the migraines "are easily controlled with medication."
- The Bachmann campaign also responded by roughing-up ABC News reporter Brian Ross when he tried to ask her about the issue.
- Bryan Fischer says that if the reports of Bachmann's migraines are true he does not "see how a Bachmann candidacy can survive."
- Finally, Al Mohler says Christians must support "ex-gay" therapy because "the normalization of homosexuality simply cannot be accepted by anyone committed to biblical Christianity."
Share this post
Fischer: Indiana Law Is An 'Anti-Discrimination Bill Because It Prohibits Governmental Discrimination Against Christians'
3/30/15 @ 3:33
The Modern-Day Prophets At AFA Warn SCOTUS That Legalizing Gay Marriage Will Be 'A Fist In The Face Of God Almighty'
3/24/15 @ 4:44
3/20/15 @ 5:30
3/20/15 @ 5:00
3/18/15 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm