Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/19/2011 5:44 pm
- The Daily Caller reports that Michele Bachmann is routinely incapacitated by migraine headaches.
- The Bachmann campaign responded by saying the migraines "are easily controlled with medication."
- The Bachmann campaign also responded by roughing-up ABC News reporter Brian Ross when he tried to ask her about the issue.
- Bryan Fischer says that if the reports of Bachmann's migraines are true he does not "see how a Bachmann candidacy can survive."
- Finally, Al Mohler says Christians must support "ex-gay" therapy because "the normalization of homosexuality simply cannot be accepted by anyone committed to biblical Christianity."
Share this post
7/21/14 @ 5:31
Bryan Fischer Is Sick Of Being Bossed Around By A 'Little Tiny Minority' Of Belligerent, Intolerant Gay Bullies
7/15/14 @ 4:51
7/14/14 @ 11:05
7/11/14 @ 3:35
7/10/14 @ 10:53
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm