Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/19/2011 5:44 pm
- The Daily Caller reports that Michele Bachmann is routinely incapacitated by migraine headaches.
- The Bachmann campaign responded by saying the migraines "are easily controlled with medication."
- The Bachmann campaign also responded by roughing-up ABC News reporter Brian Ross when he tried to ask her about the issue.
- Bryan Fischer says that if the reports of Bachmann's migraines are true he does not "see how a Bachmann candidacy can survive."
- Finally, Al Mohler says Christians must support "ex-gay" therapy because "the normalization of homosexuality simply cannot be accepted by anyone committed to biblical Christianity."
Share this post
5/24/13 @ 10:03
5/22/13 @ 5:31
5/17/13 @ 5:29
5/16/13 @ 5:30
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy9 hours ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp9 hours ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa9 hours ago