Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/19/2011 5:44 pm
- The Daily Caller reports that Michele Bachmann is routinely incapacitated by migraine headaches.
- The Bachmann campaign responded by saying the migraines "are easily controlled with medication."
- The Bachmann campaign also responded by roughing-up ABC News reporter Brian Ross when he tried to ask her about the issue.
- Bryan Fischer says that if the reports of Bachmann's migraines are true he does not "see how a Bachmann candidacy can survive."
- Finally, Al Mohler says Christians must support "ex-gay" therapy because "the normalization of homosexuality simply cannot be accepted by anyone committed to biblical Christianity."
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 2:37
7/29/14 @ 3:25
Bryan Fischer Cites Mysterious Red River In China As Proof That Everything The Bible Says Is Literally True
7/28/14 @ 4:13
Paranoia-Rama: Conservatives Getting Persecuted, Schools Peer Pressuring Kids To Be Gay, Obama Taking Guns
7/25/14 @ 5:15
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am