Right Wing Leftovers - 5/4/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/4/2012 4:30 pm
- Matt Barber does not approve of efforts to "put the official government stamp of approval on sin."
- James Robison writes an open letter to the students at Liberty University who object to having Mitt Romney speak at their graduation.
- With his latest video, Gary Cass says "President Obama's appointments to the Supreme Court only reveals his anti-Christian agenda."
- Tony Perkins continues his campaign against the Girl Scouts.
- Finally, the Family Research Council issues its weekly list of prayer targets: "Pray that God will stand by the 11 states that have taken a principled stand against taxpayer funding for the nations [sic] largest abortion enterprise. May the Courts overturn this bad ruling and may abortion tyranny come to an end in America."
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am