Right Wing Leftovers - 5/4/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/4/2012 5:30 pm
- Matt Barber does not approve of efforts to "put the official government stamp of approval on sin."
- James Robison writes an open letter to the students at Liberty University who object to having Mitt Romney speak at their graduation.
- With his latest video, Gary Cass says "President Obama's appointments to the Supreme Court only reveals his anti-Christian agenda."
- Tony Perkins continues his campaign against the Girl Scouts.
- Finally, the Family Research Council issues its weekly list of prayer targets: "Pray that God will stand by the 11 states that have taken a principled stand against taxpayer funding for the nations [sic] largest abortion enterprise. May the Courts overturn this bad ruling and may abortion tyranny come to an end in America."
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm