Right Wing Leftovers - 5/4/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/4/2012 5:30 pm
- Matt Barber does not approve of efforts to "put the official government stamp of approval on sin."
- James Robison writes an open letter to the students at Liberty University who object to having Mitt Romney speak at their graduation.
- With his latest video, Gary Cass says "President Obama's appointments to the Supreme Court only reveals his anti-Christian agenda."
- Tony Perkins continues his campaign against the Girl Scouts.
- Finally, the Family Research Council issues its weekly list of prayer targets: "Pray that God will stand by the 11 states that have taken a principled stand against taxpayer funding for the nations [sic] largest abortion enterprise. May the Courts overturn this bad ruling and may abortion tyranny come to an end in America."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm