Right Wing Leftovers - 5/4/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/4/2012 5:30 pm
- Matt Barber does not approve of efforts to "put the official government stamp of approval on sin."
- James Robison writes an open letter to the students at Liberty University who object to having Mitt Romney speak at their graduation.
- With his latest video, Gary Cass says "President Obama's appointments to the Supreme Court only reveals his anti-Christian agenda."
- Tony Perkins continues his campaign against the Girl Scouts.
- Finally, the Family Research Council issues its weekly list of prayer targets: "Pray that God will stand by the 11 states that have taken a principled stand against taxpayer funding for the nations [sic] largest abortion enterprise. May the Courts overturn this bad ruling and may abortion tyranny come to an end in America."
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm