Right Wing Leftovers - 5/4/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/4/2012 4:30 pm
- Matt Barber does not approve of efforts to "put the official government stamp of approval on sin."
- James Robison writes an open letter to the students at Liberty University who object to having Mitt Romney speak at their graduation.
- With his latest video, Gary Cass says "President Obama's appointments to the Supreme Court only reveals his anti-Christian agenda."
- Tony Perkins continues his campaign against the Girl Scouts.
- Finally, the Family Research Council issues its weekly list of prayer targets: "Pray that God will stand by the 11 states that have taken a principled stand against taxpayer funding for the nations [sic] largest abortion enterprise. May the Courts overturn this bad ruling and may abortion tyranny come to an end in America."
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm