Right Wing Leftovers - 5/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/3/2013 4:25 pm
- Police have released more information on the Houston airport shooter and none of it backs up Glenn Beck’s “guarantee” that the shooter is an “uber left,” Occupy Wall Street radical who is trying to “set up” the NRA.
- Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS) is the latest Republican to embrace the discredited allegation that the military is preparing to court-martial Christians.
- A bill to repeal Louisiana’s Creationist education law was killed in committee.
- Does Brian Brown seriously think that most people would back laws banning same-sex marriage if only “cultural elites” didn’t get in the way?
- Phyllis Schlafly prays that God will speak to the Justices of the Supreme Court and tell them to oppose marriage equality.
- Ex-gay activist Greg Quinlan of PFOX has launched the “Citizens Against the Jerry Sandusky Victimization Act.”
- WND’s Ilana Mercer writes a column about how gun violence is the result of our “estrogen-infused” society and somehow manages to fit in an attack on Jason Collins.
Share this post
3/3/15 @ 5:30
3/2/15 @ 5:30
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/25/15 @ 5:31
2/24/15 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am