Right Wing Leftovers - 5/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/3/2013 4:25 pm
- Police have released more information on the Houston airport shooter and none of it backs up Glenn Beck’s “guarantee” that the shooter is an “uber left,” Occupy Wall Street radical who is trying to “set up” the NRA.
- Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS) is the latest Republican to embrace the discredited allegation that the military is preparing to court-martial Christians.
- A bill to repeal Louisiana’s Creationist education law was killed in committee.
- Does Brian Brown seriously think that most people would back laws banning same-sex marriage if only “cultural elites” didn’t get in the way?
- Phyllis Schlafly prays that God will speak to the Justices of the Supreme Court and tell them to oppose marriage equality.
- Ex-gay activist Greg Quinlan of PFOX has launched the “Citizens Against the Jerry Sandusky Victimization Act.”
- WND’s Ilana Mercer writes a column about how gun violence is the result of our “estrogen-infused” society and somehow manages to fit in an attack on Jason Collins.
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am