Right Wing Leftovers - 5/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/3/2013 5:25 pm
- Police have released more information on the Houston airport shooter and none of it backs up Glenn Beck’s “guarantee” that the shooter is an “uber left,” Occupy Wall Street radical who is trying to “set up” the NRA.
- Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS) is the latest Republican to embrace the discredited allegation that the military is preparing to court-martial Christians.
- A bill to repeal Louisiana’s Creationist education law was killed in committee.
- Does Brian Brown seriously think that most people would back laws banning same-sex marriage if only “cultural elites” didn’t get in the way?
- Phyllis Schlafly prays that God will speak to the Justices of the Supreme Court and tell them to oppose marriage equality.
- Ex-gay activist Greg Quinlan of PFOX has launched the “Citizens Against the Jerry Sandusky Victimization Act.”
- WND’s Ilana Mercer writes a column about how gun violence is the result of our “estrogen-infused” society and somehow manages to fit in an attack on Jason Collins.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm