Right Wing Leftovers - 5/3/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 5/3/2012 6:05 pm
- After endorsing Mitt Romney today in Virginia, Michele Bachmann will deliver the commencement address at Pat Robertson’s Regent University in Virginia Beach on Saturday.
- Rev. Billy Graham has endorsed North Carolina’s discriminatory Amendment One.
- Jonah Goldberg of National Review today visited Bryan Fischer, who said that after watching Goldberg’s interview with Piers Morgan he wanted to “reach through the screen” and “yank” Morgan’s “face down into the table.”
- Bill Donohue of the Catholic League is still enraged by Jon Stewart.
- Family Research Council’s punny president Tony Perkins says liberals don’t “pray” but “prey,” and also appears to be a fan of Right Wing Watch:
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Coulter: America Has Too Many Latinos
5/23/13 @ 10:35am
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy1 day ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp1 day ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa1 day ago