Right Wing Leftovers - 5/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/31/2013 5:30 pm
- Now that Michele Bachmann has announced that she is not running for re-election, her main Democratic challenger has declared "mission accomplished" and withdrawn from the race.
- Eagle Forum continues to warn that "if an illegal alien amnesty is passed, then Democrats are likely to get a huge voter windfall."
- Peter LaBarbera, Linda Harvey, Matt Barber, and others will protest the Human Rights Campaign next week to protest gay pride month because "homosexuality is against God; against Nature; very unhealthy; and a serious threat to children and religious freedom."
- Bryan Fischer and John Stemberger say that the Boy Scouts of America voted to allow gay scouts because they wanted to be cool and have people like them.
- Finally, "Christian men must understand that homosexuality is a direct raping of the relationship between Man and God."
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm