Right Wing Leftovers - 5/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/31/2013 5:30 pm
- Now that Michele Bachmann has announced that she is not running for re-election, her main Democratic challenger has declared "mission accomplished" and withdrawn from the race.
- Eagle Forum continues to warn that "if an illegal alien amnesty is passed, then Democrats are likely to get a huge voter windfall."
- Peter LaBarbera, Linda Harvey, Matt Barber, and others will protest the Human Rights Campaign next week to protest gay pride month because "homosexuality is against God; against Nature; very unhealthy; and a serious threat to children and religious freedom."
- Bryan Fischer and John Stemberger say that the Boy Scouts of America voted to allow gay scouts because they wanted to be cool and have people like them.
- Finally, "Christian men must understand that homosexuality is a direct raping of the relationship between Man and God."
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm