Right Wing Leftovers - 5/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/31/2013 4:30 pm
- Now that Michele Bachmann has announced that she is not running for re-election, her main Democratic challenger has declared "mission accomplished" and withdrawn from the race.
- Eagle Forum continues to warn that "if an illegal alien amnesty is passed, then Democrats are likely to get a huge voter windfall."
- Peter LaBarbera, Linda Harvey, Matt Barber, and others will protest the Human Rights Campaign next week to protest gay pride month because "homosexuality is against God; against Nature; very unhealthy; and a serious threat to children and religious freedom."
- Bryan Fischer and John Stemberger say that the Boy Scouts of America voted to allow gay scouts because they wanted to be cool and have people like them.
- Finally, "Christian men must understand that homosexuality is a direct raping of the relationship between Man and God."
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
11/17/14 @ 5:31
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am