Right Wing Leftovers - 5/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/31/2013 4:30 pm
- Now that Michele Bachmann has announced that she is not running for re-election, her main Democratic challenger has declared "mission accomplished" and withdrawn from the race.
- Eagle Forum continues to warn that "if an illegal alien amnesty is passed, then Democrats are likely to get a huge voter windfall."
- Peter LaBarbera, Linda Harvey, Matt Barber, and others will protest the Human Rights Campaign next week to protest gay pride month because "homosexuality is against God; against Nature; very unhealthy; and a serious threat to children and religious freedom."
- Bryan Fischer and John Stemberger say that the Boy Scouts of America voted to allow gay scouts because they wanted to be cool and have people like them.
- Finally, "Christian men must understand that homosexuality is a direct raping of the relationship between Man and God."
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm