Right Wing Leftovers - 5/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/30/2013 5:31 pm
- Larry Klayman is pretty much just like Gandhi.
- Janet Porter's upcoming documentary sure does have some top-notch production values.
- Speaking of laughable production values, Matt Barber interviews an anti-gay DOJ "whistle-blower" whose voice is so disguised that she is almost impossible to understand.
- Bryan Fischer continues to insist that Adolf Hitler was gay.
- FRC has issued its current list of prayer targets.
- The fact that news outlets are refusing to attend Attorney General Eric Holder's off-the-record briefing signals, to Glenn Beck, that the media is are trying to isolate him in order to protect President Obama.
- Finally, be on the lookout for the next "gay-rights tornado."
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm