Right Wing Leftovers - 5/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/30/2013 5:31 pm
- Larry Klayman is pretty much just like Gandhi.
- Janet Porter's upcoming documentary sure does have some top-notch production values.
- Speaking of laughable production values, Matt Barber interviews an anti-gay DOJ "whistle-blower" whose voice is so disguised that she is almost impossible to understand.
- Bryan Fischer continues to insist that Adolf Hitler was gay.
- FRC has issued its current list of prayer targets.
- The fact that news outlets are refusing to attend Attorney General Eric Holder's off-the-record briefing signals, to Glenn Beck, that the media is are trying to isolate him in order to protect President Obama.
- Finally, be on the lookout for the next "gay-rights tornado."
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
8/19/16 @ 5:32
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm