Right Wing Leftovers - 5/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/30/2013 4:31 pm
- Larry Klayman is pretty much just like Gandhi.
- Janet Porter's upcoming documentary sure does have some top-notch production values.
- Speaking of laughable production values, Matt Barber interviews an anti-gay DOJ "whistle-blower" whose voice is so disguised that she is almost impossible to understand.
- Bryan Fischer continues to insist that Adolf Hitler was gay.
- FRC has issued its current list of prayer targets.
- The fact that news outlets are refusing to attend Attorney General Eric Holder's off-the-record briefing signals, to Glenn Beck, that the media is are trying to isolate him in order to protect President Obama.
- Finally, be on the lookout for the next "gay-rights tornado."
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm