Right Wing Leftovers - 5/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/30/2013 5:31 pm
- Larry Klayman is pretty much just like Gandhi.
- Janet Porter's upcoming documentary sure does have some top-notch production values.
- Speaking of laughable production values, Matt Barber interviews an anti-gay DOJ "whistle-blower" whose voice is so disguised that she is almost impossible to understand.
- Bryan Fischer continues to insist that Adolf Hitler was gay.
- FRC has issued its current list of prayer targets.
- The fact that news outlets are refusing to attend Attorney General Eric Holder's off-the-record briefing signals, to Glenn Beck, that the media is are trying to isolate him in order to protect President Obama.
- Finally, be on the lookout for the next "gay-rights tornado."
Share this post
5/1/15 @ 5:33
4/30/15 @ 5:31
4/29/15 @ 5:30
4/28/15 @ 5:31
4/28/15 @ 4:20
4/27/15 @ 5:40
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm
Right-Wing Pundits: Obama Persecuting Bachmann With 'End Times' Joke
4/28/15 @ 10:50am