Right Wing Leftovers - 5/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/30/2013 5:31 pm
- Larry Klayman is pretty much just like Gandhi.
- Janet Porter's upcoming documentary sure does have some top-notch production values.
- Speaking of laughable production values, Matt Barber interviews an anti-gay DOJ "whistle-blower" whose voice is so disguised that she is almost impossible to understand.
- Bryan Fischer continues to insist that Adolf Hitler was gay.
- FRC has issued its current list of prayer targets.
- The fact that news outlets are refusing to attend Attorney General Eric Holder's off-the-record briefing signals, to Glenn Beck, that the media is are trying to isolate him in order to protect President Obama.
- Finally, be on the lookout for the next "gay-rights tornado."
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm