Right Wing Leftovers - 5/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/30/2012 5:35 pm
- It looks like NOM's Brian Brown has accepted Dan Savage's dinner debate challenge.
- MassResistance's Brian Camenker says "Elizabeth Warren is basically a Communist -- she's a supporter of everything conservatives hate."
- Tim Graham of the Media Research Center claims that MSNBC is "not just anti-war; they're anti-military. In particular, they're anti-American military."
- I am sure that this David Brody post declaring that "the Tea Party is alive and kicking" has absolutely nothing to do with him attempting to make the Tea Party still seem relevant because he happens to be writing a book about the movement.
- Randall Terry has chosen a running mate.
- Finally, Gary Bauer blames Richard Land's woes on the Left: "Sensing an opportunity to take down one of the pro-family movement’s most influential leaders, the left pounced and accused Land of racism. In addition, charges of plagiarism were made against him. I’ve known Richard for years and have always respected him as a man of the utmost character and integrity. It is inconceivable that these charges are true. But they remind me of the attacks on Rush Limbaugh and other conservative leaders, including me. The left never misses an opportunity to try to silence conservative voices, and it goes for the jugular every time."
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS8 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.12 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Is BSA discriminating against homosexual behavior? Absolutely. Should they? Absolutely. It's immoral, unnatural, unhealthy12 hours ago