Right Wing Leftovers - 5/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/29/2013 5:31 pm
- Glenn Beck and crew crack themselves up with a "Brokeback Boardwalk" segment about how President Obama and Gov. Chris Christie are madly in love.
- Proud Washington, DC "outsider" Allen West, has moved to Washington, DC.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that people shouldn't donate money to the Red Cross for disaster relief in Oklahoma, but instead donate to him.
- Not surprisingly, Bryan Fischer is a big fan of E.W. Jackson.
- Finally, Peter Sprigg is worried that now that the Boy Scouts are allowing gay scouts to serve, pretty soon they might let atheists join!
Share this post
8/3/15 @ 5:40
7/31/15 @ 11:05
7/30/15 @ 5:31
7/29/15 @ 5:30
7/28/15 @ 5:30
7/27/15 @ 5:30
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm