Right Wing Leftovers - 5/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/29/2013 5:31 pm
- Glenn Beck and crew crack themselves up with a "Brokeback Boardwalk" segment about how President Obama and Gov. Chris Christie are madly in love.
- Proud Washington, DC "outsider" Allen West, has moved to Washington, DC.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that people shouldn't donate money to the Red Cross for disaster relief in Oklahoma, but instead donate to him.
- Not surprisingly, Bryan Fischer is a big fan of E.W. Jackson.
- Finally, Peter Sprigg is worried that now that the Boy Scouts are allowing gay scouts to serve, pretty soon they might let atheists join!
Share this post
3/11/14 @ 5:31
3/10/14 @ 5:30
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:30
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Swanson: Disney's 'Frozen' Is A Satanic Push To Turn Kids Gay
3/10/14 @ 1:00pm