Right Wing Leftovers - 5/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/29/2013 5:31 pm
- Glenn Beck and crew crack themselves up with a "Brokeback Boardwalk" segment about how President Obama and Gov. Chris Christie are madly in love.
- Proud Washington, DC "outsider" Allen West, has moved to Washington, DC.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that people shouldn't donate money to the Red Cross for disaster relief in Oklahoma, but instead donate to him.
- Not surprisingly, Bryan Fischer is a big fan of E.W. Jackson.
- Finally, Peter Sprigg is worried that now that the Boy Scouts are allowing gay scouts to serve, pretty soon they might let atheists join!
Share this post
10/1/14 @ 5:31
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/29/14 @ 5:31
9/25/14 @ 5:31
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Sarah Palin Wants To Bring 'Truth' To '1400 Pennsylvania Avenue'
9/26/14 @ 4:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm