Right Wing Leftovers - 5/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/29/2013 5:31 pm
- Glenn Beck and crew crack themselves up with a "Brokeback Boardwalk" segment about how President Obama and Gov. Chris Christie are madly in love.
- Proud Washington, DC "outsider" Allen West, has moved to Washington, DC.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that people shouldn't donate money to the Red Cross for disaster relief in Oklahoma, but instead donate to him.
- Not surprisingly, Bryan Fischer is a big fan of E.W. Jackson.
- Finally, Peter Sprigg is worried that now that the Boy Scouts are allowing gay scouts to serve, pretty soon they might let atheists join!
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm