Right Wing Leftovers - 5/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/29/2013 4:31 pm
- Glenn Beck and crew crack themselves up with a "Brokeback Boardwalk" segment about how President Obama and Gov. Chris Christie are madly in love.
- Proud Washington, DC "outsider" Allen West, has moved to Washington, DC.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that people shouldn't donate money to the Red Cross for disaster relief in Oklahoma, but instead donate to him.
- Not surprisingly, Bryan Fischer is a big fan of E.W. Jackson.
- Finally, Peter Sprigg is worried that now that the Boy Scouts are allowing gay scouts to serve, pretty soon they might let atheists join!
Share this post
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/27/15 @ 3:21
2/25/15 @ 5:31
2/24/15 @ 5:32
2/23/15 @ 5:30
2/20/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am