Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/6/2011 5:50 pm
- Rick Santorum has announced he is running for president and hopes to pick up Huckabee supporters.
- Speaking of Huckabee, Michele Bachmann has tapped his former campaign director to be a part of her campaign.
- Donald Trump just won't go away.
- Liberty Counsel is defending "personhood" efforts in court.
- Kansas Governor Sam Brownback is in for Rick Perry's prayer rally, but Michigan Governor Rick Snyder is not.
- Finally, David Keene's ex-wife has pled guilty to stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from the American Conservative Union.
Share this post
5/17/13 @ 5:29
5/15/13 @ 5:38
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS4 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.8 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Is BSA discriminating against homosexual behavior? Absolutely. Should they? Absolutely. It's immoral, unnatural, unhealthy8 hours ago