Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/2/2011 5:44 pm
- Bryan Fischer really does not understand the definition of a "hate crime."
- The Freedom From Religion Foundation wants the California Attorney General to investigate Harold Camping for fraud.
- WND says White House Counsel Bob Bauer resignation "marks the beginning of the Obama eligibility cover-up starting to unwind."
- It is pretty clear that nobody on the Religious Right actually cares about Newt Gingrich's serial infidelity.
- Glenn Beck will speak at Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference.
- Mike Huckabee does not want to be President, but is apparently open to being Vice President.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/24/14 @ 2:44
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/22/14 @ 2:16
10/21/14 @ 11:17
10/20/14 @ 5:33
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am