Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/2/2011 5:44 pm
- Bryan Fischer really does not understand the definition of a "hate crime."
- The Freedom From Religion Foundation wants the California Attorney General to investigate Harold Camping for fraud.
- WND says White House Counsel Bob Bauer resignation "marks the beginning of the Obama eligibility cover-up starting to unwind."
- It is pretty clear that nobody on the Religious Right actually cares about Newt Gingrich's serial infidelity.
- Glenn Beck will speak at Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference.
- Mike Huckabee does not want to be President, but is apparently open to being Vice President.
Share this post
7/21/14 @ 5:31
Compassionate Conservative Ted Cruz Hands Out Teddy Bears At The Border, Then Moves On To Deporting Dreamers
7/21/14 @ 4:32
Bryan Fischer Is Sick Of Being Bossed Around By A 'Little Tiny Minority' Of Belligerent, Intolerant Gay Bullies
7/15/14 @ 4:51
7/15/14 @ 3:49
7/14/14 @ 11:05
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm