Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/2/2011 5:44 pm
- Bryan Fischer really does not understand the definition of a "hate crime."
- The Freedom From Religion Foundation wants the California Attorney General to investigate Harold Camping for fraud.
- WND says White House Counsel Bob Bauer resignation "marks the beginning of the Obama eligibility cover-up starting to unwind."
- It is pretty clear that nobody on the Religious Right actually cares about Newt Gingrich's serial infidelity.
- Glenn Beck will speak at Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference.
- Mike Huckabee does not want to be President, but is apparently open to being Vice President.
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 3:25
Bryan Fischer Cites Mysterious Red River In China As Proof That Everything The Bible Says Is Literally True
7/28/14 @ 4:13
7/28/14 @ 3:19
7/24/14 @ 5:32
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am