Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/2/2011 5:44 pm
- Bryan Fischer really does not understand the definition of a "hate crime."
- The Freedom From Religion Foundation wants the California Attorney General to investigate Harold Camping for fraud.
- WND says White House Counsel Bob Bauer resignation "marks the beginning of the Obama eligibility cover-up starting to unwind."
- It is pretty clear that nobody on the Religious Right actually cares about Newt Gingrich's serial infidelity.
- Glenn Beck will speak at Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference.
- Mike Huckabee does not want to be President, but is apparently open to being Vice President.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/28/14 @ 4:37
10/27/14 @ 5:32
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am