Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/2/2011 5:44 pm
- Bryan Fischer really does not understand the definition of a "hate crime."
- The Freedom From Religion Foundation wants the California Attorney General to investigate Harold Camping for fraud.
- WND says White House Counsel Bob Bauer resignation "marks the beginning of the Obama eligibility cover-up starting to unwind."
- It is pretty clear that nobody on the Religious Right actually cares about Newt Gingrich's serial infidelity.
- Glenn Beck will speak at Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference.
- Mike Huckabee does not want to be President, but is apparently open to being Vice President.
Share this post
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am