Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/1/2011 5:41 pm
- I cannot imagine that the dinner conversation between Sarah Palin and Donald Trump was anything but stimulating.
- I wonder why it took WND so long to sign Pamela Geller as a columnist.
- Are we supposed to be reassured that "it will literally take an act of God" to get Sen. Jim DeMint to run for president?
- Peter LaBarbera is intent on getting Illinois' civil unions law repealed.
- Gary Bauer claims that President Obama "has turned a blind eye to this urban chaos." I have no idea what the is talking about.
- Finally, it looks like IHOP is once again suing IHOP.
Share this post
5/14/13 @ 5:34
5/13/13 @ 5:32
5/8/13 @ 5:32
4/29/13 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@jmattbarber @irritatedwoman Except Dobson's application wasn't "rejected." That article even acknowledges that it was approved.8 hours ago
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS1 day ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.1 day ago