Right Wing Leftovers - 5/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/25/2012 4:54 pm
- Harry Jackson claims he is launching a "new rainbow coalition" consisting of Religious Right leaders dedicated to defending DOMA and fighting marriage equality.
- On a related note, FRC warns that if the Supreme Court ever rules in favor of gay marriage, it will lead to a "divided nation, because orthodox Christianity simply will not waver in its support for marriage as it has always been defined."
- Also, legalizing gay marriage will end up legalizing gay divorce and ultimately "this will result in the destruction of marriage."
- GOPround is now attacking Meghan McCain for having criticized Andrew Breitbart. They sure know how to make friends, don't they?
- Finally, without a hint of irony, the folks over at Pajamas Media are handing out awards for the most "biased and dishonest" journalism.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- E.W. Jackson says emergency federal disaster relief is unconstitutional and goes against God t.co/xROmqDoKI844 minutes ago
- E.W. Jackson says God, not the fed. government, should provide aid in cases of natural disasters t.co/xROmqDoKI850 minutes ago
- E.W. Jackson opposes federal aid in cases of natural disasters because it turns gov't into God t.co/xROmqDoKI854 minutes ago