Right Wing Leftovers - 5/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/25/2012 3:54 pm
- Harry Jackson claims he is launching a "new rainbow coalition" consisting of Religious Right leaders dedicated to defending DOMA and fighting marriage equality.
- On a related note, FRC warns that if the Supreme Court ever rules in favor of gay marriage, it will lead to a "divided nation, because orthodox Christianity simply will not waver in its support for marriage as it has always been defined."
- Also, legalizing gay marriage will end up legalizing gay divorce and ultimately "this will result in the destruction of marriage."
- GOPround is now attacking Meghan McCain for having criticized Andrew Breitbart. They sure know how to make friends, don't they?
- Finally, without a hint of irony, the folks over at Pajamas Media are handing out awards for the most "biased and dishonest" journalism.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm