Right Wing Leftovers - 5/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/24/2013 4:24 pm
- Anti-gay activists are now hoping to start a new anti-gay alternative to the Boy Scouts.
God TV will be setting up new UK headquarters located in a red light district next to a strip club.
- The next Pulpit Freedom Sunday takes place on June 9 and will focus on the issue of marriage, which sort of seems to defeat the purpose of the entire event, which was to break the law by endorsing candidates.
- Chuck Norris calls on the Jacksonville Jaguars to "give Tim [Tebow] the opportunity to excel as a quarterback and usher them to Super Bowl status."
- Right-wing American Spectator Senior Editor Quin Hillyer is running for Congress.
- Finally, the title of Glenn Beck's next book is "The Eye of Moloch."
Share this post
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 5:32
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 3:13
7/24/14 @ 1:11
7/23/14 @ 5:35
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm