Right Wing Leftovers - 5/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/24/2013 4:24 pm
- Anti-gay activists are now hoping to start a new anti-gay alternative to the Boy Scouts.
God TV will be setting up new UK headquarters located in a red light district next to a strip club.
- The next Pulpit Freedom Sunday takes place on June 9 and will focus on the issue of marriage, which sort of seems to defeat the purpose of the entire event, which was to break the law by endorsing candidates.
- Chuck Norris calls on the Jacksonville Jaguars to "give Tim [Tebow] the opportunity to excel as a quarterback and usher them to Super Bowl status."
- Right-wing American Spectator Senior Editor Quin Hillyer is running for Congress.
- Finally, the title of Glenn Beck's next book is "The Eye of Moloch."
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 4:37
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am