Right Wing Leftovers - 5/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/24/2013 3:24 pm
- Anti-gay activists are now hoping to start a new anti-gay alternative to the Boy Scouts.
God TV will be setting up new UK headquarters located in a red light district next to a strip club.
- The next Pulpit Freedom Sunday takes place on June 9 and will focus on the issue of marriage, which sort of seems to defeat the purpose of the entire event, which was to break the law by endorsing candidates.
- Chuck Norris calls on the Jacksonville Jaguars to "give Tim [Tebow] the opportunity to excel as a quarterback and usher them to Super Bowl status."
- Right-wing American Spectator Senior Editor Quin Hillyer is running for Congress.
- Finally, the title of Glenn Beck's next book is "The Eye of Moloch."
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 3:17
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm