Right Wing Leftovers - 5/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/24/2013 4:24 pm
- Anti-gay activists are now hoping to start a new anti-gay alternative to the Boy Scouts.
God TV will be setting up new UK headquarters located in a red light district next to a strip club.
- The next Pulpit Freedom Sunday takes place on June 9 and will focus on the issue of marriage, which sort of seems to defeat the purpose of the entire event, which was to break the law by endorsing candidates.
- Chuck Norris calls on the Jacksonville Jaguars to "give Tim [Tebow] the opportunity to excel as a quarterback and usher them to Super Bowl status."
- Right-wing American Spectator Senior Editor Quin Hillyer is running for Congress.
- Finally, the title of Glenn Beck's next book is "The Eye of Moloch."
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:08
4/24/15 @ 2:33
4/23/15 @ 5:31
4/22/15 @ 5:29
4/20/15 @ 5:30
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm