Right Wing Leftovers - 5/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/24/2012 5:39 pm
- Donald Trump has a suggestion of someone who would make a good VP running mate for Mitt Romney: Donald Trump.
- On a related note, the Romney campaign is not only not ashamed to be in any way associated with Trump, but is actually promoting him by offering donors a chance to win dinner with Trump.
- Gary Bauer proclaims that a recent Gallup poll "an overwhelming majority — 72% — felt abortion should either be limited or 'illegal in all circumstances.'" A more accurate reading would be that 77% feel that abortion should be legal in all or most circumstances.
- It looks like the US Catholic Church is teaming up with the National Association of Evangelicals for an event called "Fortnight for Freedom" in order to "bring attention to religious freedom issues."
- Finally, FRC prays that "our military chapels [will] never be used to perform unions of or celebrate what God calls abominable."
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm