Right Wing Leftovers - 5/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/24/2012 5:39 pm
- Donald Trump has a suggestion of someone who would make a good VP running mate for Mitt Romney: Donald Trump.
- On a related note, the Romney campaign is not only not ashamed to be in any way associated with Trump, but is actually promoting him by offering donors a chance to win dinner with Trump.
- Gary Bauer proclaims that a recent Gallup poll "an overwhelming majority — 72% — felt abortion should either be limited or 'illegal in all circumstances.'" A more accurate reading would be that 77% feel that abortion should be legal in all or most circumstances.
- It looks like the US Catholic Church is teaming up with the National Association of Evangelicals for an event called "Fortnight for Freedom" in order to "bring attention to religious freedom issues."
- Finally, FRC prays that "our military chapels [will] never be used to perform unions of or celebrate what God calls abominable."
Share this post
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm