Right Wing Leftovers - 5/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/23/2013 5:29 pm
- Former U.S. Rep. and militant anti-immigration activist Tom Tancredo is running for governor of Colorado.
- FRC prays for the success of its Watchmen on the Wall conference.
- Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition will honor Pat Robertson with a lifetime achievement award at the Road to Majority conference.
- Focus on the Family's Tom Minnery wonders "how many feminists know who it was who gave us the very name 'woman' (Genesis 1:26)."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer predicts that the Boy Scouts of America will reject the proposal to end the ban on gay scouts and says the BSA president should be fired.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm