Right Wing Leftovers - 5/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/23/2013 5:29 pm
- Former U.S. Rep. and militant anti-immigration activist Tom Tancredo is running for governor of Colorado.
- FRC prays for the success of its Watchmen on the Wall conference.
- Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition will honor Pat Robertson with a lifetime achievement award at the Road to Majority conference.
- Focus on the Family's Tom Minnery wonders "how many feminists know who it was who gave us the very name 'woman' (Genesis 1:26)."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer predicts that the Boy Scouts of America will reject the proposal to end the ban on gay scouts and says the BSA president should be fired.
Share this post
9/2/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 5:30
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am