Right Wing Leftovers - 5/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/23/2012 5:35 pm
- Jim DeMint, Tony Perkins, Harry Jackson and others are holding a press conference tomorrow "to show their support for the Defense of Marriage Act and marriage as the union of one man and one woman."
- It seems that people who watch Fox News are actually less informed than people who don't watch any news at all.
- Michael Youssef says that President Obama has "ambushed" America with his support for marriage equality.
- Gary Bauer declares that President Obama's ties to Jeremiah Wright "should be fair game in 2012" and that John McCain "forfeited one of his most powerful arguments against Obama" by not attacking him over it.
- Finally, Rick Joyner warns that "we are headed for an economic collapse, followed by the worst civil unrest America and much of the world has ever experienced, followed by martial law."
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- @joshtpm Take your pick; pretty much everyone on the Religious Right has been comparing themselves to him for years: t.co/JxfQAPI4zT5 hours ago
- E.W. Jackson says emergency federal disaster relief is unconstitutional and goes against God t.co/xROmqDoKI87 hours ago
- E.W. Jackson says God, not the fed. government, should provide aid in cases of natural disasters t.co/xROmqDoKI87 hours ago