Right Wing Leftovers - 5/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/22/2014 5:30 pm
- Erik Rush insists that all of his conspiracy theories are not conspiracy theories at all because these conspiracies are all real!
- A very intriguing headline: "Exotic Dancer Finds Freedom From Demonic Attacks."
- Liberty Counsel is excited by arguments that atheism/humanism is a religion because it might lead to allowing the teaching of creationism in public schools.
- Did you know that political correctness is a form of hate? Now you do.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that our culture is like the World Trade Center and right-wing pastors are the courageous first responders who ran in to try and put out the fire.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 10:50
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm