Right Wing Leftovers - 5/22/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/22/2012 5:30 pm
- Mitt Romney is confirmed to speak at Ralph Reed's 2012 Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference & Strategy Briefing.
- SaveCalifornia.com's Randy Thomasson says "'Harvey Milk Gay Day' is training children to be political activists for perversity."
- Bristol Palin now has a reality show.
- Bryan Fischer declares that "President Obama and his MussoliniCare health care program have displayed tyrannical effrontery by contemptuously disregarding fundamental American principles" through the contraception mandate.
- Finally, FRC's Rob Schwarzwalder assures us that "the socially conservative Christians I know almost universally are compassionate, thoughtful, approachable, principled, and well-informed [and] characterized by their forgiving spirits and their eagerness to share the love of Christ ... [more] than by the ignorance, bigotry, and bluster attributed to them by their smug and seemingly mystified opponents."
Share this post
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Sarah Palin Wants To Bring 'Truth' To '1400 Pennsylvania Avenue'
9/26/14 @ 4:50pm