Right Wing Leftovers - 5/22/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/22/2012 5:30 pm
- Mitt Romney is confirmed to speak at Ralph Reed's 2012 Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference & Strategy Briefing.
- SaveCalifornia.com's Randy Thomasson says "'Harvey Milk Gay Day' is training children to be political activists for perversity."
- Bristol Palin now has a reality show.
- Bryan Fischer declares that "President Obama and his MussoliniCare health care program have displayed tyrannical effrontery by contemptuously disregarding fundamental American principles" through the contraception mandate.
- Finally, FRC's Rob Schwarzwalder assures us that "the socially conservative Christians I know almost universally are compassionate, thoughtful, approachable, principled, and well-informed [and] characterized by their forgiving spirits and their eagerness to share the love of Christ ... [more] than by the ignorance, bigotry, and bluster attributed to them by their smug and seemingly mystified opponents."
Share this post
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am