Right Wing Leftovers - 5/22/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/22/2012 4:30 pm
- Mitt Romney is confirmed to speak at Ralph Reed's 2012 Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference & Strategy Briefing.
- SaveCalifornia.com's Randy Thomasson says "'Harvey Milk Gay Day' is training children to be political activists for perversity."
- Bristol Palin now has a reality show.
- Bryan Fischer declares that "President Obama and his MussoliniCare health care program have displayed tyrannical effrontery by contemptuously disregarding fundamental American principles" through the contraception mandate.
- Finally, FRC's Rob Schwarzwalder assures us that "the socially conservative Christians I know almost universally are compassionate, thoughtful, approachable, principled, and well-informed [and] characterized by their forgiving spirits and their eagerness to share the love of Christ ... [more] than by the ignorance, bigotry, and bluster attributed to them by their smug and seemingly mystified opponents."
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am