Right Wing Leftovers - 5/22/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/22/2012 4:30 pm
- Mitt Romney is confirmed to speak at Ralph Reed's 2012 Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference & Strategy Briefing.
- SaveCalifornia.com's Randy Thomasson says "'Harvey Milk Gay Day' is training children to be political activists for perversity."
- Bristol Palin now has a reality show.
- Bryan Fischer declares that "President Obama and his MussoliniCare health care program have displayed tyrannical effrontery by contemptuously disregarding fundamental American principles" through the contraception mandate.
- Finally, FRC's Rob Schwarzwalder assures us that "the socially conservative Christians I know almost universally are compassionate, thoughtful, approachable, principled, and well-informed [and] characterized by their forgiving spirits and their eagerness to share the love of Christ ... [more] than by the ignorance, bigotry, and bluster attributed to them by their smug and seemingly mystified opponents."
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm