Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/25/2011 5:33 pm
- Every time you think the Birthers can't get any more ridiculous, they prove you wrong.
- Molotov Mitchell explains that even though the Bible prohibits tattoos, it totally doesn't mean it.
- A two-hour movie all about how great Sarah Palin is? I won't be watching that.
- Because it went so well last time, Rudy Giuliani is apparently thinking of making another run for president.
- Peter LaBarber's obsession with all things gay continues.
- Finally, Timothy Miller pled not guilty to charges of helping Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country.
Share this post
2/28/14 @ 5:30
2/19/14 @ 6:35
1/30/14 @ 11:45
1/16/14 @ 11:25
1/3/14 @ 6:35
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm