Right Wing Leftovers - 5/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/2/2013 5:31 pm
- Buster Wilson is in a contest with colleagues to see who can gain the most Twitter followers by the end of the month. We'd be happy to help ... but he's blocking us.
- Is Karen Handel preparing for a Senate run from Georgia?
- Bryan Fischer seems to be convinced that it is somehow effective for him to just keep repeating his call for a ban on Muslim immigration and mosques.
- Glenn Beck is partnering with a Hollywood filmmaker on an art curriculum that he hopes to get into public schools.
- Finally, the Justice Department is appealing a judge's decision striking down limits on Plan B, which only makes Matt Barber's incoherent conspiracy theory even more laughable.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am