Right Wing Leftovers - 5/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/2/2013 5:31 pm
- Buster Wilson is in a contest with colleagues to see who can gain the most Twitter followers by the end of the month. We'd be happy to help ... but he's blocking us.
- Is Karen Handel preparing for a Senate run from Georgia?
- Bryan Fischer seems to be convinced that it is somehow effective for him to just keep repeating his call for a ban on Muslim immigration and mosques.
- Glenn Beck is partnering with a Hollywood filmmaker on an art curriculum that he hopes to get into public schools.
- Finally, the Justice Department is appealing a judge's decision striking down limits on Plan B, which only makes Matt Barber's incoherent conspiracy theory even more laughable.
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm