Right Wing Leftovers - 5/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/2/2013 5:31 pm
- Buster Wilson is in a contest with colleagues to see who can gain the most Twitter followers by the end of the month. We'd be happy to help ... but he's blocking us.
- Is Karen Handel preparing for a Senate run from Georgia?
- Bryan Fischer seems to be convinced that it is somehow effective for him to just keep repeating his call for a ban on Muslim immigration and mosques.
- Glenn Beck is partnering with a Hollywood filmmaker on an art curriculum that he hopes to get into public schools.
- Finally, the Justice Department is appealing a judge's decision striking down limits on Plan B, which only makes Matt Barber's incoherent conspiracy theory even more laughable.
Share this post
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm