Right Wing Leftovers - 5/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/2/2013 5:31 pm
- Buster Wilson is in a contest with colleagues to see who can gain the most Twitter followers by the end of the month. We'd be happy to help ... but he's blocking us.
- Is Karen Handel preparing for a Senate run from Georgia?
- Bryan Fischer seems to be convinced that it is somehow effective for him to just keep repeating his call for a ban on Muslim immigration and mosques.
- Glenn Beck is partnering with a Hollywood filmmaker on an art curriculum that he hopes to get into public schools.
- Finally, the Justice Department is appealing a judge's decision striking down limits on Plan B, which only makes Matt Barber's incoherent conspiracy theory even more laughable.
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Pat Robertson: You Can Get AIDS From A Towel
10/16/14 @ 11:50am