Right Wing Leftovers - 5/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/2/2013 4:31 pm
- Buster Wilson is in a contest with colleagues to see who can gain the most Twitter followers by the end of the month. We'd be happy to help ... but he's blocking us.
- Is Karen Handel preparing for a Senate run from Georgia?
- Bryan Fischer seems to be convinced that it is somehow effective for him to just keep repeating his call for a ban on Muslim immigration and mosques.
- Glenn Beck is partnering with a Hollywood filmmaker on an art curriculum that he hopes to get into public schools.
- Finally, the Justice Department is appealing a judge's decision striking down limits on Plan B, which only makes Matt Barber's incoherent conspiracy theory even more laughable.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm