Right Wing Leftovers - 5/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/2/2012 5:34 pm
- Why does the press write headlines like "Newt Gingrich suspends presidential campaign"? He ended his campaign; he's not planning on resuming it again later.
- Richard Viguerie declares that "conservative and Tea Party activists want one of their own as the GOP's vice presidential candidate."
- Liberty Counsel announces that it is taking its "personhood" campaign to the Supreme Court.
- FRC says Dan Savage is "mentally unstable" and Matt Barber also weighs in on Savage: ""They used to arrest middle-aged perverts who get their jollies from talking dirty to children. Today, they get a television show, a nationally syndicated column, a lecture circuit and multiple visits to the Obama White House."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer continues to gloat in his victory over the Romney campaign, saying it's now obvious that Romney "will do the right thing when it is politically expedient, [so] it’s our job to make it politically expedient for him to do the right thing on as many issues as possible."
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am