Right Wing Leftovers - 5/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/2/2012 5:34 pm
- Why does the press write headlines like "Newt Gingrich suspends presidential campaign"? He ended his campaign; he's not planning on resuming it again later.
- Richard Viguerie declares that "conservative and Tea Party activists want one of their own as the GOP's vice presidential candidate."
- Liberty Counsel announces that it is taking its "personhood" campaign to the Supreme Court.
- FRC says Dan Savage is "mentally unstable" and Matt Barber also weighs in on Savage: ""They used to arrest middle-aged perverts who get their jollies from talking dirty to children. Today, they get a television show, a nationally syndicated column, a lecture circuit and multiple visits to the Obama White House."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer continues to gloat in his victory over the Romney campaign, saying it's now obvious that Romney "will do the right thing when it is politically expedient, [so] it’s our job to make it politically expedient for him to do the right thing on as many issues as possible."
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am