Right Wing Leftovers - 5/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/2/2012 5:34 pm
- Why does the press write headlines like "Newt Gingrich suspends presidential campaign"? He ended his campaign; he's not planning on resuming it again later.
- Richard Viguerie declares that "conservative and Tea Party activists want one of their own as the GOP's vice presidential candidate."
- Liberty Counsel announces that it is taking its "personhood" campaign to the Supreme Court.
- FRC says Dan Savage is "mentally unstable" and Matt Barber also weighs in on Savage: ""They used to arrest middle-aged perverts who get their jollies from talking dirty to children. Today, they get a television show, a nationally syndicated column, a lecture circuit and multiple visits to the Obama White House."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer continues to gloat in his victory over the Romney campaign, saying it's now obvious that Romney "will do the right thing when it is politically expedient, [so] it’s our job to make it politically expedient for him to do the right thing on as many issues as possible."
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm