Right Wing Leftovers - 5/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/2/2012 5:34 pm
- Why does the press write headlines like "Newt Gingrich suspends presidential campaign"? He ended his campaign; he's not planning on resuming it again later.
- Richard Viguerie declares that "conservative and Tea Party activists want one of their own as the GOP's vice presidential candidate."
- Liberty Counsel announces that it is taking its "personhood" campaign to the Supreme Court.
- FRC says Dan Savage is "mentally unstable" and Matt Barber also weighs in on Savage: ""They used to arrest middle-aged perverts who get their jollies from talking dirty to children. Today, they get a television show, a nationally syndicated column, a lecture circuit and multiple visits to the Obama White House."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer continues to gloat in his victory over the Romney campaign, saying it's now obvious that Romney "will do the right thing when it is politically expedient, [so] it’s our job to make it politically expedient for him to do the right thing on as many issues as possible."
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- You got us, @jmattbarber even though we had already been writing about him for years.28 minutes ago
- Must-See: Cuccinelli Running Mate’s Epic Watermelon-Smashing Campaign Ad t.co/TC2Zakkq8C32 minutes ago
- An ironic 20 minute interview of @RepFleming by an End Times radio host who called Obama a "devil from Hell": t.co/NEVBj2nISf57 minutes ago