Right Wing Leftovers - 5/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/21/2014 5:31 pm
- Diane Gramley of the American Family Association of Pennsylvania wants Congress to impeach the judge who struck down the state's gay marriage ban.
- Al Cardenas is stepping down as chairman of the American Conservative Union.
- What more could you ask for? David Barton and the Benham brothers.
- Even though Dinesh D'Souza admitted his guilt, Robert Knight is still convinced that his prosecution was political and unjust.
- Finally, Michele Bachmann is an expert on napkin folding:
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm