Right Wing Leftovers - 5/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/21/2014 5:31 pm
- Diane Gramley of the American Family Association of Pennsylvania wants Congress to impeach the judge who struck down the state's gay marriage ban.
- Al Cardenas is stepping down as chairman of the American Conservative Union.
- What more could you ask for? David Barton and the Benham brothers.
- Even though Dinesh D'Souza admitted his guilt, Robert Knight is still convinced that his prosecution was political and unjust.
- Finally, Michele Bachmann is an expert on napkin folding:
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am