Right Wing Leftovers - 5/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/21/2014 5:31 pm
- Diane Gramley of the American Family Association of Pennsylvania wants Congress to impeach the judge who struck down the state's gay marriage ban.
- Al Cardenas is stepping down as chairman of the American Conservative Union.
- What more could you ask for? David Barton and the Benham brothers.
- Even though Dinesh D'Souza admitted his guilt, Robert Knight is still convinced that his prosecution was political and unjust.
- Finally, Michele Bachmann is an expert on napkin folding:
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm