Right Wing Leftovers - 5/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/21/2014 4:31 pm
- Diane Gramley of the American Family Association of Pennsylvania wants Congress to impeach the judge who struck down the state's gay marriage ban.
- Al Cardenas is stepping down as chairman of the American Conservative Union.
- What more could you ask for? David Barton and the Benham brothers.
- Even though Dinesh D'Souza admitted his guilt, Robert Knight is still convinced that his prosecution was political and unjust.
- Finally, Michele Bachmann is an expert on napkin folding:
Share this post
12/22/14 @ 5:30
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm