Right Wing Leftovers - 5/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/21/2014 5:31 pm
- Diane Gramley of the American Family Association of Pennsylvania wants Congress to impeach the judge who struck down the state's gay marriage ban.
- Al Cardenas is stepping down as chairman of the American Conservative Union.
- What more could you ask for? David Barton and the Benham brothers.
- Even though Dinesh D'Souza admitted his guilt, Robert Knight is still convinced that his prosecution was political and unjust.
- Finally, Michele Bachmann is an expert on napkin folding:
Share this post
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm