Right Wing Leftovers - 5/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/21/2012 5:32 pm
- The Heritage Foundation and the Franklin Center have teamed up to produce something called the Breitbart Awards Dinner. Seriously.
- OneMillionMoms claims that if JC Penney "would stop pushing a deviant and unhealthy lifestyle ... their bottom line would not be suffering."
- Al Mohler says "Christians who are seriously committed to the authority of the Bible have no choice but to affirm all that the Bible teaches, including its condemnation of homosexuality."
- Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition will be looking at "the people that have maybe purchased a Bible in the last 18 to 24 months [and then] making sure they're registered to vote." I have purchased three Bibles in that time period, so I am looking forward to speaking with them.
- Finally, Phyllis Schlafly blames stupid feminists for having "destroyed the relationship between men and woman. Most women like big, strong, John-Wayne-type men. They want men who bravely put out fires, fight in combat, protect their wives and children against intruders, and save damsels in distress. But feminists have made a lot of men afraid to be manly."
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm