Right Wing Leftovers - 5/20/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/20/2014 5:30 pm
- Pennsylvania's anti-gay marriage amendment has been struck down, which must be exceptionally painful for Rick Santorum.
- Mat Staver says "America needs to invite God back into public schools."
- "We are going to make history": Matt Bevin assures Glenn Beck that he will win his race against Sen. Mitch McConnell tonight.
- We can now add Steve Deace to the right-wing Christian radio hosts who are mad at Russell Moore for not being impressed by right-wing Christian radio hosts.
- Finally, Liberty University vice president Johnnie Moore says that "many conservative evangelical leaders who are closer to [Glenn] Beck than me have told me that they believe Beck has had a born again experience recently."
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am