Right Wing Leftovers - 5/20/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/20/2014 5:30 pm
- Pennsylvania's anti-gay marriage amendment has been struck down, which must be exceptionally painful for Rick Santorum.
- Mat Staver says "America needs to invite God back into public schools."
- "We are going to make history": Matt Bevin assures Glenn Beck that he will win his race against Sen. Mitch McConnell tonight.
- We can now add Steve Deace to the right-wing Christian radio hosts who are mad at Russell Moore for not being impressed by right-wing Christian radio hosts.
- Finally, Liberty University vice president Johnnie Moore says that "many conservative evangelical leaders who are closer to [Glenn] Beck than me have told me that they believe Beck has had a born again experience recently."
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am