Right Wing Leftovers - 5/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/20/2013 5:29 pm
- It hasn't even happened yet, but Joseph Farah's 9/11 prayer effort is already producing miracles.
- Once again, Glenn Beck gets debunked by his own network.
- Speaking of Beck, he and David Barton are organizing a special "Independence Through History" museum to be on display during his July 4 festivities in Utah.
- Matt Barber and Mat Staver are scandalized by the prospect of Boy Scouts having to share a tent with a gay fellow Scout.
- Finally, apparently Chuck Pierce prophesied the IRS scandal over a year ago!
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am