Right Wing Leftovers - 5/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/20/2013 4:29 pm
- It hasn't even happened yet, but Joseph Farah's 9/11 prayer effort is already producing miracles.
- Once again, Glenn Beck gets debunked by his own network.
- Speaking of Beck, he and David Barton are organizing a special "Independence Through History" museum to be on display during his July 4 festivities in Utah.
- Matt Barber and Mat Staver are scandalized by the prospect of Boy Scouts having to share a tent with a gay fellow Scout.
- Finally, apparently Chuck Pierce prophesied the IRS scandal over a year ago!
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm