Right Wing Leftovers - 5/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/20/2013 5:29 pm
- It hasn't even happened yet, but Joseph Farah's 9/11 prayer effort is already producing miracles.
- Once again, Glenn Beck gets debunked by his own network.
- Speaking of Beck, he and David Barton are organizing a special "Independence Through History" museum to be on display during his July 4 festivities in Utah.
- Matt Barber and Mat Staver are scandalized by the prospect of Boy Scouts having to share a tent with a gay fellow Scout.
- Finally, apparently Chuck Pierce prophesied the IRS scandal over a year ago!
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm