Right Wing Leftovers - 5/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/16/2013 4:30 pm
- Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) claimed that the Obama administration had tapped the phones of members of Congress, then quickly backtracked, saying he was misunderstood.
- James Dobson tries to get in on the IRS-victimization game.
- Mike Huckabee says that if the Obama administration had just asked the AP nicely to hand over information about their source, the AP would have gladly done so.
- FRC prays that God will "move upon the members of the National Council of the Boy Scouts of America to vote overwhelmingly in favor of keeping the Scout's historic moral standards!"
- Finally, Bryan Fischer and his guest speculate that President Obama may have "sold out" American soldiers and intentionally sent them to their deaths "as a political favor" to someone in the Middle East.
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 5:25
3/6/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 4:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm