Right Wing Leftovers - 5/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/16/2013 5:30 pm
- Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) claimed that the Obama administration had tapped the phones of members of Congress, then quickly backtracked, saying he was misunderstood.
- James Dobson tries to get in on the IRS-victimization game.
- Mike Huckabee says that if the Obama administration had just asked the AP nicely to hand over information about their source, the AP would have gladly done so.
- FRC prays that God will "move upon the members of the National Council of the Boy Scouts of America to vote overwhelmingly in favor of keeping the Scout's historic moral standards!"
- Finally, Bryan Fischer and his guest speculate that President Obama may have "sold out" American soldiers and intentionally sent them to their deaths "as a political favor" to someone in the Middle East.
Share this post
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 12:52
7/23/14 @ 5:31
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 5:31
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm