Right Wing Leftovers - 5/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/16/2013 5:30 pm
- Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) claimed that the Obama administration had tapped the phones of members of Congress, then quickly backtracked, saying he was misunderstood.
- James Dobson tries to get in on the IRS-victimization game.
- Mike Huckabee says that if the Obama administration had just asked the AP nicely to hand over information about their source, the AP would have gladly done so.
- FRC prays that God will "move upon the members of the National Council of the Boy Scouts of America to vote overwhelmingly in favor of keeping the Scout's historic moral standards!"
- Finally, Bryan Fischer and his guest speculate that President Obama may have "sold out" American soldiers and intentionally sent them to their deaths "as a political favor" to someone in the Middle East.
Share this post
9/19/14 @ 5:32
Fischer: Rising Sea Levels Are Of No Concern Because God Will Never Destroy The Earth With Flood Waters
9/19/14 @ 4:32
9/18/14 @ 5:30
9/17/14 @ 5:32
9/16/14 @ 5:34
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm