Right Wing Leftovers - 5/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/16/2013 5:30 pm
- Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) claimed that the Obama administration had tapped the phones of members of Congress, then quickly backtracked, saying he was misunderstood.
- James Dobson tries to get in on the IRS-victimization game.
- Mike Huckabee says that if the Obama administration had just asked the AP nicely to hand over information about their source, the AP would have gladly done so.
- FRC prays that God will "move upon the members of the National Council of the Boy Scouts of America to vote overwhelmingly in favor of keeping the Scout's historic moral standards!"
- Finally, Bryan Fischer and his guest speculate that President Obama may have "sold out" American soldiers and intentionally sent them to their deaths "as a political favor" to someone in the Middle East.
Share this post
5/29/15 @ 5:34
Paranoia-Rama: The Rapture, Jade Helm 15, And Gay Bashing Are Back and Racism Is The Fault Of Darwin
5/29/15 @ 5:01
5/28/15 @ 5:30
5/27/15 @ 5:30
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm