Right Wing Leftovers - 5/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/16/2012 5:40 pm
- FRC's Robert Morrison wants to know "how does the Obama dream castle differ from Mussolini’s formulation [of fascism]?"
- Bradlee Dean says Rachel Maddow has "endangered my life, my ministry's life" and claims MSNBC doctored audio to misrepresent what he said.
- PFOX has filed a sexual orientation discrimination complaint with the Montgomery County (Maryland) Board of Education against its School Superintendent Joshua Starr.
- Ken Hutcherson defended his campaign to take back the rainbow and the word "gay" in a debate with Alan Colmes.
- Janet Porter says ESPN commentator Mike Gottfried will be participating in her Heartbeat Bill rally this weekend.
- Finally, Pat Robertson offers a quick bit of advice to a viewer who wants to know what they should do about a friend who owns a statue of Buddha: Destroy it!
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- @joshtpm Take your pick; pretty much everyone on the Religious Right has been comparing themselves to him for years: t.co/JxfQAPI4zT10 hours ago
- E.W. Jackson says emergency federal disaster relief is unconstitutional and goes against God t.co/xROmqDoKI813 hours ago
- E.W. Jackson says God, not the fed. government, should provide aid in cases of natural disasters t.co/xROmqDoKI813 hours ago