Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/17/2011 5:37 pm
- Is the Right turning against Michele Bachmann?
- Shockingly, Bill Keller is not supportive of Glenn Beck's latest effort.
- Liberty Counsel has launched its Ninth Annual "Friend or Foe" Graduation Prayer Campaign.
- Bryan Fischer says God wants Christians to be political.
- The problem with the warning that the world will end this weekend is that it "discourages people from making the necessary preparation for the real event when it actually occurs."
- Finally, Rick Santorum says John McCain "doesn’t understand how enhanced interrogation works."
Share this post
5/23/13 @ 11:00
5/22/13 @ 5:31
Beck: 'The American People Have Just Been Raped; Why Are You Asking the Rapist to Hurry Up With the Swab Test?'
5/22/13 @ 2:42
Like Letting Serial Killers Teach Preschool: The Top 5 Religious Right Claims on the Consequences of Lifting the Gay Scouts Ban
5/22/13 @ 2:12
Barber: Unlike Nixon, Obama & Clinton Don't Have the 'Character' to Resign for the 'Vicious, Horrible Cover-Up' of Benghazi
5/22/13 @ 11:47
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- E.W. Jackson accused Obama of condoning terrorist attacks against Israel and anti-Semitic remarks t.co/V2icjTUy0120 minutes ago
- Glenn Beck says CNN's interview with atheist OK tornado survivor was set up to promote atheism: t.co/oUqXJcPUEK28 minutes ago
- EW Jackson claims liberals didn't have same "visceral reaction" to 9/11 bc they blamed America t.co/FP6upFil3k48 minutes ago