Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/17/2011 5:37 pm
- Is the Right turning against Michele Bachmann?
- Shockingly, Bill Keller is not supportive of Glenn Beck's latest effort.
- Liberty Counsel has launched its Ninth Annual "Friend or Foe" Graduation Prayer Campaign.
- Bryan Fischer says God wants Christians to be political.
- The problem with the warning that the world will end this weekend is that it "discourages people from making the necessary preparation for the real event when it actually occurs."
- Finally, Rick Santorum says John McCain "doesn’t understand how enhanced interrogation works."
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/17/14 @ 2:11
Santorum: Official Response To Ebola Demonstrates Why Conservatives Don't Trust Government Or Experts
10/17/14 @ 10:47
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am