Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/17/2011 5:37 pm
- Is the Right turning against Michele Bachmann?
- Shockingly, Bill Keller is not supportive of Glenn Beck's latest effort.
- Liberty Counsel has launched its Ninth Annual "Friend or Foe" Graduation Prayer Campaign.
- Bryan Fischer says God wants Christians to be political.
- The problem with the warning that the world will end this weekend is that it "discourages people from making the necessary preparation for the real event when it actually occurs."
- Finally, Rick Santorum says John McCain "doesn’t understand how enhanced interrogation works."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/24/14 @ 2:44
10/23/14 @ 12:25
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/22/14 @ 2:16
10/21/14 @ 11:17
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am