Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/17/2011 5:37 pm
- Is the Right turning against Michele Bachmann?
- Shockingly, Bill Keller is not supportive of Glenn Beck's latest effort.
- Liberty Counsel has launched its Ninth Annual "Friend or Foe" Graduation Prayer Campaign.
- Bryan Fischer says God wants Christians to be political.
- The problem with the warning that the world will end this weekend is that it "discourages people from making the necessary preparation for the real event when it actually occurs."
- Finally, Rick Santorum says John McCain "doesn’t understand how enhanced interrogation works."
Share this post
9/2/14 @ 3:59
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
Barber: Fayetteville Non-Discrimination Ordinance Is Forcing Citizens to Engage In 'A Mass Delusion'
8/29/14 @ 11:34
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am