Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/17/2011 5:37 pm
- Is the Right turning against Michele Bachmann?
- Shockingly, Bill Keller is not supportive of Glenn Beck's latest effort.
- Liberty Counsel has launched its Ninth Annual "Friend or Foe" Graduation Prayer Campaign.
- Bryan Fischer says God wants Christians to be political.
- The problem with the warning that the world will end this weekend is that it "discourages people from making the necessary preparation for the real event when it actually occurs."
- Finally, Rick Santorum says John McCain "doesn’t understand how enhanced interrogation works."
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
Barber: Fayetteville Non-Discrimination Ordinance Is Forcing Citizens to Engage In 'A Mass Delusion'
8/29/14 @ 11:34
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/28/14 @ 10:36
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am