Right Wing Leftovers - 5/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/15/2013 5:29 pm
- Glenn Beck says Benghazi, the IRS, and the AP scandals are all related and has collectively dubbed them "Intim-O-Gate." The "O" stands for Obama.
- Crackpot nobody Wayne Allyn Root claims that he was audited by the IRS for being critical of President Obama.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire explains that "abortion is a man's issue."
- Anti- gay "researcher" Judith Reisman says men "cannot technically be raped." We're pretty sure that is not true.
- Finally, it is statements like this that make you realize that there really is not much chance of ever finding any sort of common ground with some people on the right:
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:30
4/23/14 @ 12:21
4/22/14 @ 5:32
4/22/14 @ 11:11
4/21/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am