Right Wing Leftovers - 5/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/15/2013 5:29 pm
- Glenn Beck says Benghazi, the IRS, and the AP scandals are all related and has collectively dubbed them "Intim-O-Gate." The "O" stands for Obama.
- Crackpot nobody Wayne Allyn Root claims that he was audited by the IRS for being critical of President Obama.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire explains that "abortion is a man's issue."
- Anti- gay "researcher" Judith Reisman says men "cannot technically be raped." We're pretty sure that is not true.
- Finally, it is statements like this that make you realize that there really is not much chance of ever finding any sort of common ground with some people on the right:
Share this post
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am