Right Wing Leftovers - 5/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/15/2013 4:29 pm
- Glenn Beck says Benghazi, the IRS, and the AP scandals are all related and has collectively dubbed them "Intim-O-Gate." The "O" stands for Obama.
- Crackpot nobody Wayne Allyn Root claims that he was audited by the IRS for being critical of President Obama.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire explains that "abortion is a man's issue."
- Anti- gay "researcher" Judith Reisman says men "cannot technically be raped." We're pretty sure that is not true.
- Finally, it is statements like this that make you realize that there really is not much chance of ever finding any sort of common ground with some people on the right:
2/12/16 @ 5:30
'This Is Your Last Call, America': Glenn Beck Begs South Carolina To Support Ted Cruz, God's Chosen Candidate
2/12/16 @ 12:20
2/11/16 @ 5:31
'I'm Right Probably 80 Percent Of The Time': Glenn Beck Says Only Ted Cruz Can Save America From Revolution
2/11/16 @ 1:34
2/10/16 @ 5:30
2/10/16 @ 10:47
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Louie Gohmert: We Got Sanders Because We Let 'Hippies From The '60s' Become Teachers
2/11/16 @ 11:50am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm