Right Wing Leftovers - 5/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/15/2013 4:29 pm
- Glenn Beck says Benghazi, the IRS, and the AP scandals are all related and has collectively dubbed them "Intim-O-Gate." The "O" stands for Obama.
- Crackpot nobody Wayne Allyn Root claims that he was audited by the IRS for being critical of President Obama.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire explains that "abortion is a man's issue."
- Anti- gay "researcher" Judith Reisman says men "cannot technically be raped." We're pretty sure that is not true.
- Finally, it is statements like this that make you realize that there really is not much chance of ever finding any sort of common ground with some people on the right:
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 2:45
12/17/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm