Right Wing Leftovers - 5/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/14/2013 5:34 pm
- It looks like the GOP's outreach to Hispanics is going really well.
- One would think that the 9/11 attack would be "one of the worst incidences" in Dick Cheney's career.
- Sadly, Sarah Palin reportedly turned down an offer to be a TV talk show host.
- Are these really the "top 5 Christian leaders targeted by gay activists"? We doubt it.
- The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals today rejected a German homeschooling family's request for asylum, which has been a major issue for the Religious Right for months.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that "in terms of our national security, spiritual strength is more important than military might."
Share this post
4/22/14 @ 5:32
4/22/14 @ 1:04
4/21/14 @ 5:30
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/16/14 @ 5:31
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am