Right Wing Leftovers - 5/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/14/2013 4:34 pm
- It looks like the GOP's outreach to Hispanics is going really well.
- One would think that the 9/11 attack would be "one of the worst incidences" in Dick Cheney's career.
- Sadly, Sarah Palin reportedly turned down an offer to be a TV talk show host.
- Are these really the "top 5 Christian leaders targeted by gay activists"? We doubt it.
- The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals today rejected a German homeschooling family's request for asylum, which has been a major issue for the Religious Right for months.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that "in terms of our national security, spiritual strength is more important than military might."
Share this post
1/24/15 @ 6:50
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
1/21/15 @ 5:32
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm