Right Wing Leftovers - 5/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/14/2013 5:34 pm
- It looks like the GOP's outreach to Hispanics is going really well.
- One would think that the 9/11 attack would be "one of the worst incidences" in Dick Cheney's career.
- Sadly, Sarah Palin reportedly turned down an offer to be a TV talk show host.
- Are these really the "top 5 Christian leaders targeted by gay activists"? We doubt it.
- The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals today rejected a German homeschooling family's request for asylum, which has been a major issue for the Religious Right for months.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that "in terms of our national security, spiritual strength is more important than military might."
Share this post
10/9/15 @ 5:30
10/8/15 @ 5:31
10/7/15 @ 5:30
10/6/15 @ 5:30
Alabama Supreme Court Justice Tom Parker: State Courts Must Defy The Supreme Court's Gay Marriage Ruling
10/6/15 @ 3:53
10/5/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am