Right Wing Leftovers - 5/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/14/2013 5:34 pm
- It looks like the GOP's outreach to Hispanics is going really well.
- One would think that the 9/11 attack would be "one of the worst incidences" in Dick Cheney's career.
- Sadly, Sarah Palin reportedly turned down an offer to be a TV talk show host.
- Are these really the "top 5 Christian leaders targeted by gay activists"? We doubt it.
- The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals today rejected a German homeschooling family's request for asylum, which has been a major issue for the Religious Right for months.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that "in terms of our national security, spiritual strength is more important than military might."
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 3:32
5/20/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm