Right Wing Leftovers - 5/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/14/2013 4:34 pm
- It looks like the GOP's outreach to Hispanics is going really well.
- One would think that the 9/11 attack would be "one of the worst incidences" in Dick Cheney's career.
- Sadly, Sarah Palin reportedly turned down an offer to be a TV talk show host.
- Are these really the "top 5 Christian leaders targeted by gay activists"? We doubt it.
- The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals today rejected a German homeschooling family's request for asylum, which has been a major issue for the Religious Right for months.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that "in terms of our national security, spiritual strength is more important than military might."
Share this post
12/10/13 @ 5:30
12/9/13 @ 5:30
12/6/13 @ 5:29
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm